Posters you would like to see more of

Texy

yes! looks like he usually only posts in the cricket section.... very intelligent, coherent and insightful poster....great knowledge on cricket....wish I had half of that special requests: H4te --- the chessmaster of ICF to make more of his incredibly funny threads Sunnyji bhai awesome cricket article writer..... khub rarely dekha jai aap na ke...
Tex i and andy have decided that ICF can handle only one of us at a time.Ek jungle mein do sher Ek mayaaan mein do talwaar aur ek forum pe andy or sunny saath saath......Bahut mushkil hai, The only thing we can agree is to DISAGREE

Dan u r wrong' date='dada_rocks was banned and his account deleted.Viru rocks is someone else.his id was sachin something before that.[/quote'] dada_rocks == veeru_rocks None of the above id's are banned, dada_rocks account however does not exist anymore.

I would say: Aqua Anonymous Shubham Maggot brain (even though I dislike a lot of his views) THX (same as above) Fineleg Gambit CC1981 Gaurav_Indian(paki) ...but he left ICF:(( can't think of others now...will update later.... what's your list?
IMO mastana filled his shoes :two_thumbs_up:

Tex i and andy have decided that ICF can handle only one of us at a time.Ek jungle mein do sher Ek mayaaan mein do talwaar aur ek forum pe andy or sunny saath saath......Bahut mushkil hai, The only thing we can agree is to DISAGREE
:laugh: OK am going off from ICF for few days for you :bow:

Just dropping in to say hello. Life has been very hectic and will continue to be for another year. I'm not complaining though. I am having the best year of my life.
Gambo, where have you been brah????? As you can tell from all the comments, you have been sorely missed.

Dhondy - A cricketing argument or one of the social political structure of a nation, or just some time pass on random Math puzzles and science. This is your man, for the most well rounded knowledge on ICF. Beetle - I really, really crave for her biting posts on anything she does not agree with. She won't mince words and is one of the most honest posters I've seen on a message board - never afraid to admit she was wrong and never hold back on any words if you happen to be on the wrong end. Gambit and Bumper - Please post more often. This place isn't the same without you guys :pray:

Basically all those missing in action.. just some names from the top of my head... I probably missed some names Dhondy,Bumper,Gambit,Varun,Ravi,msb,cricketics,beetle,Lurker(cricket talk),etc

Just dropping in to say hello. Life has been very hectic and will continue to be for another year. I'm not complaining though. I am having the best year of my life.
Good Luck Gambit. Remember this? :D gambitx.jpg