Is it okay?

head coach

Re: Is it okay? There is only one person we can cheat. And that is ourselves. Using not-so-honest means to do things might benifit us in the short term , but will hurt us in the long term. So when we cheat , we think we are fooling others , but in reality we are fooling ourselves...

Re: Is it okay?

There is only one person we can cheat. And that is ourselves. Using not-so-honest means to do things might benifit us in the short term ' date=' but will hurt us in the long term. So when we cheat , we think we are fooling others , but in reality we are fooling ourselves...[/quote'] I agree when it comes to "spouse" part but disagree when it comes to exam part :lmao: Exam mein cheating karna helped me in the short and long term. How was I cheating myself? I knew that I had a clear choice...cheat and pass Maths or don't cheat and FK up my life. I had 0 interest in Maths but my family pressured me to take that as a subject to become an enginner. As a result of cheating and passing I managed to dump Maths for good and go in the field that I was really interested in. I think you should do whatever you can to get ahead in life as long as you are not hurting anyone.

I agree when it comes to "spouse" part but disagree when it comes to exam part :lmao: Exam mein cheating karna helped me in the short and long term. How was I cheating myself? I knew that I had a clear choice...cheat and pass Maths or don't cheat and FK up my life. I had 0 interest in Maths but my family pressured me to take that as a subject to become an enginner. As a result of cheating and passing I managed to dump Maths for good and go in the field that I was really interested in. I think you should do whatever you can to get ahead in life as long as you are not hurting anyone.
How did u feel when u came out of the exam hall that day? Did u feel good about yourself ? By copying , what you have said to yourself is - I dont trust my ability to do math. And small instances of such occasions where you havent backed urslf to do well wil erode ur self confidens.. I gues now you know what i mean when i say -- Long term , we will lose out...

How did u feel when u came out of the exam hall that day? Did u feel good about yourself ?
Felt really good :wtg: I had an obstacle and I solved it with a cool calculating calm head. Like a pro assassin :lmao:
By copying , what you have said to yourself is - I dont trust my ability to do math.
I did not say anything to myself :lmao: Umm offcourse I don't trust and don't want to do complicated maths stuff. I am an artist and not a mathematician.
And small instances of such occasions where you havent backed urslf to do well wil erode ur self confidens.. I gues now you know what i mean when i say -- Long term , we will lose out...
My self-confidence is rock solid mate if you haven't gathered that already. I back myself in things that i know are my strength and I face reality in things that are not my strength. If I had cheated to become an Engineer then your point might have some merit. In my case I passed it to get away from Engineering :lmao:

1. Is it okay to cheat on your spouse?
Nope. And by 'cheating' i am assuming you mean actually cheating - like sleeping with or getting intimate with someone. If you mean going to a strip bar or getting a lapdance at a mate's party- i will say thats fine and chill out.

1. Is it okay to cheat on your spouse?
Nope. And by 'cheating' i am assuming you mean actually cheating - like sleeping with or getting intimate with someone. If you mean going to a strip bar or getting a lapdance at a mate's party- i will say thats fine and chill out.
Yes I meant sleeping with another person not your spouse.

My self-confidence is rock solid mate if you haven't gathered that already. I back myself in things that i know are my strength and I face reality in things that are not my strength. If I had cheated to become an Engineer then your point might have some merit. In my case I passed it to get away from Engineering :lmao:
I kinda agree with you on that.. Yet , u urslf seem to accept that there are certain aspects of ur life that u kno u are good at and u will focus on them nd yet if thrown a tough challenge ( like a math exam) , you may not be upto the mark. i aint tryin to make judgements of anybody. Just tryin to make sens of the real life situation u mentioned.. I usd to copy too.. intially.. then i realizd that i am gaining zero from doing it. Yea , i got the marks.. but i didnt feel good doing it.. and therefore stopd it. Now i may not get as high marks as the other guys.. but as far as knowledge is concerned , i am as good as them , if not better. And thats what matters to me.

Re: Is it okay? it is never OK to cheat on ur spouse.... like someone mentioned earlier, if u really want to be with someone else, leave ur spouse and do watever... as far as exams are concerned.... i have cheated and i dont give a damn....no guilt, nothing....

Re: Is it okay? Good. Almost everybody answered it is not okay to cheat on your spouse. I also feel the same way. Some people think it is okay to cheat in exams some think it is not. If you know where the portion is in a text book or if you take time to write it down in a piece of paper why not learn that without going through the copying way? The only reason the questions were put out is to get an overwhelming majority on establishing something as not okay in life. And it is okay to be honest with your answers. Now a rather simple one: 3. Is it okay to make fun of others?