Taliban training video doing rounds in bihar

Guest dada_rocks

Re: Taliban training video doing rounds in bihar

Predicted future responses on this thread. PSec1 : < 0.01 % (self explanatory) Psec2 : Shamless hindutva brigade making a mountain of a molehill Psec3 : Everybody has a right . If they want to make it Islamistan then thats their choice ... but how dare you suggest we pick up weapons and fight against this. yada yada yada ...
I'd like to know whom will you fight and how will you fight? It sure is disturbing these DVDs are being circulated but how can anyone stop this from happening. I hope they are not selling these DVDs in the store :shrug: If these are out in open then the Govt can ban such instigating material otherwise how and what can they do is my question? They could get to those fellas that are into this kind of business and hopefully they will get to the anti social element. I would like to know this though, has India banned Taliban and Al Qaeda officially? I know US has but am not sure about India. Why just India Al Qaeda recruits from world over. I think UK is a hot spot for such recruitments too.

Untill unless the world comes to its senses and admits that there are serious issues with this faith you are going to be punching in the dark and pretty much at thin air .
Lets say the world comes to its senses and realizes that Islam is a problem. What now ? What do you propose as remedy to the problem of Islam ?

Untill unless the world comes to its senses and admits that there are serious issues with this faith you are going to be punching in the dark and pretty much at thin air .
Lets say the world comes to its senses and realizes that Islam is a problem. What now ? What do you propose as remedy to the problem of Islam ?
Problem isnt Islam. Islam means peace, this is not what religion is about. The so called terrorist that does their work in the name of Allah is all bullshit. They are justifying themselves with religion. The interesting thing is these terrorist especially Bin Laden was trained by US to help them against the Soviet Union. US supplied weapons to both bin laden and saddam. And these terrorist extremist were created by British Government back in early 1800's for their purpose to gain land. These people are actually ruining the religion for once.

CC , What did the World do when countered with a similar ideology Circa 1939 ?
So you want World War Three. Is that it ? You also forget that actual nazis were a minority- which is why when Germany capitulated militarily, the allies didnt go around door to door converting nazis into anti-nazis. They sought anybody who actually collaborated with the Nazi- by concealment of knowledge/economic/intellectual and physical collaboration and swiftly put them to justice. Okay so now say you are the allies vs the nazi(muslims). So you go find any and every collaborator to the terrorists/attrocity commiting mofos and punish them. You are still left with a huge portion of the muslim population who did nothing whatsoever.What to do with them ? So even if there is WWIII and the non-muslim side wins, what then ? So now you control a whole bunch of nations with muslims in them who wont convert anyways. What to do now ?

Re: Taliban training video doing rounds in bihar Okay well finish your solution first before i get to mine. Okay so according to you, we have WWIII. So we win and now control huge areas of land with huge muslim population. Now we weed out all the terrorists and their collaborators. Now we are left with a still huge number of muslims who did nothing. So now what do we do with these muslims ?

You will find that not all germans were punished ... only the ones that had anything to do with Nazi party ... The rest whoever had any sympathy towards it quickly realised that they were wrong .... but it took a entire freakin World War to get to that point ... no amount of moll- codling did any good if you recall history.
Okay but you said before that its essentially all the muslims that are the problem, not just the collaborators/supporters/participants of terrorist groups. So now if your WWIII is a war against Islam, what do we do with the muslims who do not meet the above criterias ?

Problem isnt Islam. Islam means peace, this is not what religion is about. The so called terrorist that does their work in the name of Allah is all bullshit. They are justifying themselves with religion. The interesting thing is these terrorist especially Bin Laden was trained by US to help them against the Soviet Union. US supplied weapons to both bin laden and saddam. And these terrorist extremist were created by British Government back in early 1800's for their purpose to gain land. These people are actually ruining the religion for once.
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: I wont even bother.

Yeah the solution is to create hundreds of Iraqs, some of which are going to be richer, more well equipped, and more dangerous. Wonder why I didn't think of it earlier. :lol:
Shhhh. We havnt gone to that part yet. Right now, we've just won WWIII vs muslim nations and exterminated terrorists magically. Now we are trying to figure out what to do with rest of the muslims, since apparently the war was against muslims in the first place.

Re: Taliban training video doing rounds in bihar Afghanistan has gained much more than Iraq in terms post war developments. Kabul is a much more developed city than it was before the war. Taliban uprising is a big concern for Afganistan as a whole. It is very clear that Pakistan supports Taliban uprising eventhough Mushraff and Omar seems to be in non speaking terms. Iraq invasion is proving to be a stupid action as the day goes by. Only light that I see is democrats winning 2008 elections.

Yeah the solution is to create hundreds of Iraqs, some of which are going to be richer, more well equipped, and more dangerous. Wonder why I didn't think of it earlier. :lol:
Or we can have a million Kashmirs .... aahhh that haven of democracy peace and ofcourse believers ... Brilliant :wtg:
Whats your point? Kill all Muslims in Kashmir and relocate Hindus there? Is Peace, love and harmony words in your vocabulary?

Re: Taliban training video doing rounds in bihar But just to backtrack a bit, how do you propose to win a war against all Muslim nations not to mention countries which have a substantial Muslim population given the track record in Iraq? Here is the biggest superpower in the world struggling to control forget about winning the war in a country with basically zero infrastructure, very little remains of an organized military etc. etc. And remember we'll be dealing with some huge powerhouses like Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, Iran, North Korea(its obvious which side they'll take), not to mention internal religious conflicts which will arise in countries like India, France, UK once you say the war is against Muslims. You think WW III against Muslims is going to be some Warcraft game on PS3?

Whats your point? Kill all Muslims in Kashmir and relocate Hindus there?
Ohh no no ... you can kill/drive all Hindus from elsewhere in India and rename the country as Islamic republic of India ... :wtg:
Did I say that? How can you make such ridiculous statements. The unique thing I have found as an INdian is the unity that we have despite all the diversities. These cultures, religions and sets of people coexisted for years why you think you need to break that up just for the silly acts of certain unwanted creatures? Remember this Bheem and take this to your heart: ?When you find peace within yourself, you become the kind of person who can live at peace with others.?

How can you make such ridiculous statements
He always does. He slyly puts in words you did not say and then tries to beat you around with it.
The unique thing I have found as an INdian is the unity that we have despite all the diversities.
Dude, its a waste of time trying to educate these fundoo hindus who like most other fundoos are only influenced by the writings of some moron somewhere or hearing some retard somewhere instead of ACTUALLY reading the said books. (i've asked him numerous times to debate the Gita with me and when questioned, produced the entire works of Swawi Vivekanda here but he never took the offer - bullshitted his way out of it just like he did with the Doc few days ago - and you should've figured out by now that the good Doc is a very well respected poster here.) This is the guy's modus operandi. These fundoos like Bheem do not respect the secularism in India- they want a hindu nation and they've categorically said so in the past. Right now the dude here is advocating waging WWIII against all muslims in another thread.

Whats your point? Kill all Muslims in Kashmir and relocate Hindus there?
Ohh no no ... you can kill/drive all Hindus from elsewhere in India and rename the country as Islamic republic of India ... :wtg:
?When you find peace within yourself, you become the kind of person who can live at peace with others.?
yes.. and you can also standby peacefully when the country splits up in many more parts.. when your country is at the stake... you dont look for peace within urself.. precisely the message of GEETA..

Okay to make sure this thread also doesnt develop along the predicted lines lets go back to the original thread here. First of all it is ridiculous for CNN-IBN to come out with such a video claiming such a CD is doing the round in Bihar. Simply because when one reads/watches it he gets the impression that ENTIRE Bihar is having this problem which clearly it isn't. In my opinion CNN-IBN should clearly specify what particular district/town has this issue. The best they have come up with is Indo-Nepal border area. Now that is again bullcra@p since there are pockets of Indo-Nepal, rather Bihar-Nepal border that is very Hindu dominated. I am guessing that perhaps the journalist is hinting towards Kishenganj area. And if that is so I would say he is right on the money. Kishenganj is one problem area that has not been given focus by Indian Government(or Indians for that matter). It is one of those rare districts in India that is Muslim majority and by and large there is a great hostility in there which also spills to neighbouring Purnea and Araria area. CLose proximity with Nepal(and not that far from Bangladesh) means that anti-National elements get enough Outside support if so they wish. That area needs to be tackled before its too late. xxxx