Meet abu salem hero of muslims from mubarakpur in UP

Guest dada_rocks

Guest dada_rocks

Re: Meet abu salem hero of muslims from mubarakpur in UP BTW I have asked so many times this .01% theorist find me one freakig muslim majority country on this face of earth where non-muslims are accorded equal rights even in theory let alone practice, all i hear is deafening silence..Ask them to play scrabble in name of debate they will paint pages after pages...

Re: Meet abu salem hero of muslims from mubarakpur in UP

BTW I have asked so many times this .01% theorist find me one freakig muslim majority country on this face of earth where non-muslims are accorded equal rights even in theory let alone practice' date=' all i hear is deafening silence..Ask them to play scrabble in name of debate they will paint pages after pages...[/quote']Is that accusation peer-reviewed? :lol:

Guest dada_rocks

Re: Meet abu salem hero of muslims from mubarakpur in UP I will give them peer reviewed questions too.. they can get it from the horse's mouth here..

this ex associate of alzawahiri is must watch ..

Guest dada_rocks

Re: Meet abu salem hero of muslims from mubarakpur in UP he talks about eolution of suicide bomber viz a viz sex-deprivation syndrome... this is first hand accoutn because he has lived that life.. apparently in jannat not only 72 hoories are promised they are also promised continuous erection.. even i am ready to blow myself up if someone cud verify theese claims :-)) :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Guest dada_rocks

Re: Meet abu salem hero of muslims from mubarakpur in UP he further claims shia people have this sexual frustratin release mechansm through mutthahd marriage hcih may last from one hour to 99 years hence u won't find many shia suicide bombers.. this guys is funny :lol:

Guest dada_rocks

Re: Meet abu salem hero of muslims from mubarakpur in UP he claims they are taught concept of "fikra-ul-kufra" meaning( u see these two words are just permutation combination of same set of letetrs) questioning is blashphemy..

I will give them peer reviewed questions too.. they can get it from the horse's mouth here..
this ex associate of alzawahiri is must watch ..
This video is damning !. BTW ,still no fatwa against bill laden . :wall:

all i hear is deafening silence.
I've mentioned Turkey several times in the past. Turkey is a secular nation with muslim majority. So don't try to say the silence is defeaning.

Guest dada_rocks

I've mentioned Turkey several times in the past. Turkey is a secular nation with muslim majority. So don't try to say the silence is defeaning.
I have also mentioned how ur claim is farcical go back to those posts..

Guest dada_rocks

Turkey "Barely" qualifies as a Secular NAtion .... and lets assume for the sake of argument that it is a secular Nation .... then what ? You are now going to proclaim that the rest are also Secular ? What are you trying to prove using ONE Single country ?
that's next step first as far as I knwo turkey doesowt qualify as secualr from any bloody angle. mustafa is long gone.. will have to admit one thing though only turkish guy i know is as secular as one can get. no point for guessing his relgion it's christianity.

Guest dada_rocks

i's heartening that they are demanding it would do a world of good to ummah as opposed to myriad spin doctors and apologists covoluted tirade(u get to see the naked display fo these folks once in a while defending undefensibleeven here) but to claim it's already there is at best is leap of logic and big leap to that

What are you trying to prove using ONE Single country ?
That DR's comment of "ind me one freakig muslim majority country on this face of earth where non-muslims are accorded equal rights even in theory let alone practice, all i hear is deafening silence." is false. He said find me one freaking muslim majority country - i did. And instead he comes back with some igonramus nonsense like Kemal is long dead. How predictable.

That DR's comment of "ind me one freakig muslim majority country on this face of earth where non-muslims are accorded equal rights even in theory let alone practice, all i hear is deafening silence." is false. He said find me one freaking muslim majority country - i did. And instead he comes back with some igonramus nonsense like Kemal is long dead. How predictable.
Name one secular country in the middle east (minus israel which I agree is namesake only). Better still name one arab country which does not follow draconian sharia ? Let's not dwell on technicalities here. Turkey is different beast all together. You yourself agreed before. Half of them consider themselves to be Europeans and these are the folks who are generally very secular. The Others are not that much so. Case in point , the Islamic party came to power in 2002 and still ruling the roost. But I would agree that countries like UAE treat non muslims reasonably okay compared to sh*t countries like Saudi. In fact , bollywood being so popular their goes to show that they are not that rigid in their thinking. Another classic example would be Nigeria , having 140 millions with demographic being equal number of muslims and christians. Christians in the south want secular country minus the sharia cr*ap and the muslims in the North want Sharia. Remember the riots that ensued in kano that killed thousands. From a neutral perspective , I find this kind of behaviour by Muslim Ummah appalling to say the least. Thank God , christians prevailed and we at least have a secular country in Nigeria now. Have you wondered why the deafening silence from the muslims when it comes to criticizing Sharia as practiced in Saudi ?

Guest dada_rocks

No tube-light turkey is in the list of comanies which do nto allow any other religion preaching on public TV..this is why i don't buy ur farcical claim of turkey being secular.. go googling and come up with some credible name

No tube-light turkey is in the list of comanies which do nto allow any other religion preaching on public TV..this is why i don't buy ur farcical claim of turkey being secular.. go googling and come up with some credible name
Turkey is almost 100 % muslim except for small number of jews/christians . So, I guess public broadcasting of other religions is a non issue really.