Which Cell Phone u using? which plan?

Cricketics

Re: Which Cell Phone u using? which plan? and btw , one basic doubt... This night 9 to morning 6 free stuff... is th time according to where your cell is registerd of where u live ? Example - my cell is registerd under a north carolina number but i liv in th west... So wich timings shd i follw ?

Re: Which Cell Phone u using? which plan? My father just go this from India It's a Linux Based Motorla Phone/PDA - Model A1200, its simply Awesome I pay $35 with free Incoming and 1000 Weekend and Evening, 100 Weekday c16hz7g46u1cs.jpgd350_10.JPG It's got it's own Screenshot feature file.jpgfile.jpgfile.jpg Apart from this, the best feature is the card capture Basically you can capture a business card and it will take all the info such as Company name, phone number, email etc and put in a business card folder Voice recognition is by the name you type, you don't have to feed each and every name to it. It will recognize the punched in name Retail price in North America is about $500, India it's about Rs 15,000 ( fully loaded with 512 MB Mini sD Card )

Re: Which Cell Phone u using? which plan?

Example - my cell is registerd under a north carolina number but i liv in th west... So wich timings shd i follw ?
Wherever you are making the calls from in case of Cingluar. Dont know about other carriers but would expect them to have same policies.

Re: Which Cell Phone u using? which plan? I don't have any but i am going to shop for one soon. Can anyone PLEASE recommend a simple, elegant and good reception phone that does not include numerous JUNK like surfing the net, playing WoW on the cellphone etc. ?