Who do you hate more? Ponting or Pakistan?

Its a cultral thing for Indians to hate, hate is just another word for jealous except if you are the hater. Haters are people that push their self disappointment onto objects like Ponting. If Tendulkar was better than Ponting then why would Tendulkar fans bother hating Ponting, there would be no reason, but if deep down they know Ponting is better than Tendulkar then they need to demonise Ponting as a way of trying to convince themselves that They are wrong and Tendulkar is better than Ponting.

Hate is too strong a word. I quite admire Ponting as long as he can behave. He's a gutsy cricketer. I don't like the current Pakistan set up as half of them seem to have some issues and the PCB in fact encourages by carrying on with them as if nothing happened. This test match I'm with the underdogs, the Aussies.

Don't really hate either. Seems such a waste of energy. But I'd like whoever is in a stronger position to continue the momentum, just so that the misery of the other increases. Won't mind Ponting going on to score a double, or the Aussies crumbling just when they seem to be climbling out of the hole they're in. Anything in between is not acceptable imo.

Its a cultral thing for Indians to hate' date=' hate is just another word for jealous except if you are the hater. Haters are people that push their self disappointment onto objects like Ponting. If Tendulkar was better than Ponting then why would Tendulkar fans bother hating Ponting, there would be no reason, but if deep down they know Ponting is better than Tendulkar then they need to demonise Ponting as a way of trying to convince themselves that [b']They are wrong and Tendulkar is better than Ponting.
Use Jokes Thread.