Attn : feverpitch

King

Do not post your website here without getting in touch with the mods. If you want to post about your website here, you drop an email to webmaster@indiancricketfans.com with your website and the rest of the details. We don't want you to be spamming every topic here with your website address. We are happy for anyone to post their website here as long as they do similarly for our website on theirs. If you are willing to do this drop an email to webmaster@indiancricketfans.com

Re: Attn : feverpitch

Do not post your website here without getting in touch with the mods. If you want to post about your website here' date=' you drop an email to [email']webmaster@indiancricketfans.com with your website and the rest of the details. We don't want you to be spamming every topic here with your website address. We are happy for anyone to post their website here as long as they do similarly for our website on theirs. If you are willing to do this drop an email to webmaster@indiancricketfans.com
No problem boss. You can have your forum, we can have ours. You can join ours, just as I've joined yours. The reason I posted was because one of our ex-members who has recently joined your forum has a chip on his shoulders and has been secretly trying his best to undermine our forum. If you have noticed, he has tried to introduce himself as a potential Kerry Packer here, and posted trash about our forum of which he still is a member. It came to my attention and I just reacted to get him to stop such activities. As you will no doubt have realized by now, such people are basically scum. You can rest assured that if you encourage his activities today, with the hope of getting a few additional members, one day not too far in the future, he'll do the same to your forum. Once a snake, always a snake! Cheers!!!

The reason I posted was because one of our ex-members who has recently joined your forum has a chip on his shoulders and has been secretly trying his best to undermine our forum. If you have noticed, he has tried to introduce himself as a potential Kerry Packer here, and posted trash about our forum of which he still is a member. It came to my attention and I just reacted to get him to stop such activities. As you will no doubt have realized by now, such people are basically scum. You can rest assured that if you encourage his activities today, with the hope of getting a few additional members, one day not too far in the future, he'll do the same to your forum. Once a snake, always a snake!
If you have an issue with someone on your forum try to resolve it there. This is not a forum for settling disputes from other websites. Moreover, since the member in question joined here he has been an active participant in cricketing and other discussions. If the member in question has any issues to sort out with you or any other he will do so in the appropriate forum but attempts to spam our board will not be tolerated. And while your good intentions are appreciated I think the members of this forum are pretty adept at running a board successfully.
No problem boss. You can have your forum, we can have ours. You can join ours, just as I've joined yours.
As Ravi mentioned above, we have a policy of reciprocal advertising and you can write to the email address above if you or the owners of that other forum are interested. On a personal note, life it too short to carry petty forum disputes. There is a lot of cricket going on and lets enjoy that rather.

Re: Attn : feverpitch Mods/Admins, I have e-mailed the info on the other forum to the website e-mail; as I mentioned in the introduction I was associated (only as a member) with it for a couple of yrs- lots good folks there. I leave it upto you guys whether you want to make this info available to other members or not; all I can say is that like any other forum- it goes through its phases; sometimes very informative and interesting cricket & non-cricket discussions and at other times very unspohisticated confrontations. I have little interest in promoting one site vs other; personally, it will be interesting to see interaction between the sensible members on both forums but that is just my perspective. As for these personal dramas- little bit is ok cos we Indians are like that wonly :hic: but plz nip it in the bud if it gets out of hand. You guys are doing a great job- keep it up!!!

Ok Suraj Praji' date=' asi aa gaye aan.[/quote'] Papaji hun aayega mazaa Welcome aboard!!!
Main keya agar idhar koi gangulian shangulian hain to zara warning de do ... Kahin jhatke zyada na lag jayen :) But have too say its good to be a noob for a change. I noticed that Bukharibai is already here and causing trouble :)

Ok Suraj Praji' date=' asi aa gaye aan.[/quote'] Papaji hun aayega mazaa Welcome aboard!!!
Main keya agar idhar koi gangulian shangulian hain to zara warning de do ... Kahin jhatke zyada na lag jayen :) But have too say its good to be a noob for a change. I noticed that Bukharibai is already here and causing trouble :)
Yeh to aapko maloom hi hoga ki Delhi mein koi shaadi ho ya bacha paida ho toh ek category zaroor aati hai jashn mein its not complete without them BTW I am also enjoying the newbie status where folks are responding to the message in my post rather than than responding to the moniker

Re: Attn : feverpitch Hullo... I am a "lightweight" in this forum...actually a "featherweight" :hic: Seems like an interesting forum. Suraj is a great find for this forum - we'd love to have him back. But he is an absolute great guy that this forum will enjoy. I see some other lightweights like dhruvdeepak and CoverPoint. I do post quite a bit (ahem, as to how many I post suraj can attest), I think this is a nice forum from what I quickly see. Not sure how much time I will have to browse here. But I wish this forum a lot of fun and success, and will try to read and post when I can. Enjoy (This "Enjoy" has a lot of significance that suraj will understand).

we have coverpoint, fineleg etc.. There are 20 other fielding position..so please feel free to register.
Thank you sir for welcoming me a girl (a proud lesb...i see even these words get truncated here with ** ). You know its hard to find a welcome place for us. Forgive me if this newbie said something wrong. Suraj: Since I may not initially spend much time here (I still love the other great guys in the DG), while I warm up...As CP requested, give us the warning (gangulians, 'cliquians' etc)... :help: Just kidding...I just hope Indian cricket will show the enthusiasm that fans of this team all over the world show. Please!

suraj' date=' coverpoint: Idhar udhar ki baatein e-mail pe bhi ho sakti hain. Now that you are here, forget about the place you came from and blend in and talk cricket. :wtg:[/quote'] We are all about cricket Gambit :hmph:

Re: Attn : feverpitch fineleg, no warning to give as far as cricket is concerned. Mods here don't give a damn which player you hate or support. This site welcomes Ganguly haters/Chappell lovers/ everyone unequivocally. :wtg:

Re: Attn : feverpitch Arre bhaiyon(aur lesb**non :hic: ) thora roshni daalo yaar is nok-jhonk pe...I mean this is one of the fun thing of MBs/forums...har saal-do saal mein ek baar manthan(churning) hota hai. Dev(gods) and Asur(demons) ke beech.. Thora humein bhi batao ke kya maajra hai bhai. Of course dont mention any names of board or whatever. and welcome abroad :salute:

fineleg' date=' no warning to give as far as cricket is concerned. Mods here don't give a damn which player you hate or support. This site welcomes Ganguly haters/Chappell lovers/ everyone unequivocally. :wtg:[/quote'] Gambit, Danke! Nice to meet you! Its good to have variety of sites like someone else said here to suraj. More the merrier. Though I wish time was also more the merrier. Darn...24 hours in a day not sufficient to talk cricket and banter...I need to do something abt it :doh: