Attn : feverpitch

King

Re: Attn : feverpitch Vow, this sounds like Humara Dushman type ek hain Welcome newcomers Hamare site ki bhi history hain Thodi tum sunaoo thoda hum subayee P.S I am rajeev who ran cricketvideosunplugged job ab nahi rahan

Re: Attn : feverpitch

Vow, this sounds like Humara Dushman type ek hain Welcome newcomers Hamare site ki bhi history hain Thodi tum sunaoo thoda hum subayee P.S I am rajeev who ran cricketvideosunplugged job ab nahi rahan
That was a kool site- I used to watch the videos there

Vow, this sounds like Humara Dushman type ek hain Welcome newcomers Hamare site ki bhi history hain Thodi tum sunaoo thoda hum subayee P.S I am rajeev who ran cricketvideosunplugged job ab nahi rahan
CricketVideosUnplugged - yes I used to enjoy it. Thanks for that. Every family has a history :-) (cyber)family is what it is, after few years)... do you still collect the videos? it is interesting to just wander around as a "lightweight" in a new forum. I feel like the initial days many, many days, months and years ago when I was new to cricket groups! Deja vu'

Re: Attn : feverpitch Somebody please welcome my first post ... For the old gang ... who know me by name .. don't expect a seasonful of posts... I am unlike finey and will post mostly when when india wins... Now that we are going to Bangladesh.. looks like my postings will be reduced further :)..

a proud lesb...i see even these words get truncated here with **
FL, Not sure the reason for mentinoing this here unless you are hunting down someone or marketing yourself.
She doesn't want you guys to hit on her :hic: :hic: Hi fineleg...i am radhika and i am married. :hic:

FL, Not sure the reason for mentinoing this here unless you are hunting down someone or marketing yourself.
She doesn't want you guys to hit on her :hic: :hic: Hi fineleg...i am radhika and i am married. :hic:
Hey Radhika, Thanks for warding off all those lusty eyes off me! :hmph: LOL! I wonder if there is a way to post Youtube or Google videos embedded within here - (again u guys need to get hold off sgusa and page him so he can stop doing any useful work and do programming for this site!) I was recently browsing some info abt TR (thats "actor" Papa Bear T.Rajender for the uninitiated) and I think he "penn"ed some lyrics like... "Ada Ponnana manase Poovana manase..Vekkatha Ponnu mela Asai" :chin: I guess that just means in two words (if you ignore the first word) "Guys, stay away" ...for your own good! LOL! :lmao:

Hi fineleg...i am radhika and i am married
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Fineleg,Suraj,Pankaj,sgusa .... welcome aboard ... make yourselves comfortable and if someone bothers you apun ko bataneka ... phod dalega sabko ... :flux: Waisey you guys seem to be quite an interesting bunch .... :wtg:
Bhai saab, We need more Bheems in the Indian team to counter the Psychos (thats the Andrew Symonds like pyschos in Aussie team). Thanks for the welcome. Oh...we sure are a wild bunch...and there are more such folks. Honestly, though I currently dont spend as much time here, since the other forum is still my main family, but I think I'd sure love visiting here too. The more the merrier like I said before, but for the stupid time constraints in a given day...Will try to post more here as time goes along.

Re: Attn : feverpitch Suraj In your own words (sounds like the school essays) - you need to "formally introduce" each of us to the people here...Come on sun-boy, thats your next assignment here. Introduce the folks who joined (the MSD-lookalike DD seems to already be familiar to folks here, but there is still CP, sgusa, me...did Pankaj_T join here too!?) And the title of this thread already has the famous name, so that we need not worry too much. Oops! :lol:

Don't worry fineleg...most guys on this forum are gentlemen.... :hic: Only one horny guy here...now he is married and miserable . :shhh: and spends his free time at the cyber kotha...anjali.com :hic:
Anjali.com -- never heard of it, probably good that way too! or maybe as usual me being a TL, I missed the joke :shrug:

Somebody please welcome my first post ... For the old gang ... who know me by name .. don't expect a seasonful of posts... I am unlike finey and will post mostly when when india wins... Now that we are going to Bangladesh.. looks like my postings will be reduced further :)..
Pankaj_T, Good to see u man... Yep, unlike me u post when India wins, buddy - u need to change that or u can rarely post these days :wall:

Hey Radhika, Thanks for warding off all those lusty eyes off me! :hmph: LOL! I wonder if there is a way to post Youtube or Google videos embedded within here - (again u guys need to get hold off sgusa and page him so he can stop doing any useful work and do programming for this site!) I was recently browsing some info abt TR (thats "actor" Papa Bear T.Rajender for the uninitiated) and I think he "penn"ed some lyrics like... "Ada Ponnana manase Poovana manase..Vekkatha Ponnu mela Asai" :chin: I guess that just means in two words (if you ignore the first word) "Guys, stay away" ...for your own good! LOL! :lmao:
Now putting up your videos here? what are you upto? (just kidding. enjoy your stay here)