WTF just happened ?

CC1981

Re: WTF just happened ? Absolutely unbelievable !! This is the worst ever massacre since Columbine. They haven't identified the killer, but he is dead - either shot himself or was killed. This wasn't before he opened fire on 50 people. Two locations - a dorm and the engineering building. It just doesn't get any worse than this. BTW, one of our fellow ICFers Legend is a student in VA, i hope he wasn't anywhere near Virginia Tech !

Re: WTF just happened ? Apparently this is the worst case of shooting in an North American educational institute at any level, period. Also, apparently the guy killed some people in the dorms and then two hours later, made his way into the engineering building and killed some more...why the F*CK wasnt the campus immediately evacuated and all activities suspended in those two hours ??????? I hope the ones who run the campus get sued and jailed for CRIMINAL NEGLIGENCE !

Re: WTF just happened ? I've had friends go to this school. (2) This trumps Columbine--I'd hate to categorize pain, ... but .... I dunno America has A SERIOUS PROBLEM WITH GUNS. I don't know when people are gonna realize this.

Re: WTF just happened ? BAH...blaming it on guns...don't think guns are the problem. FYI, i am a gun owner. But if you all seriously think even for a minute that i'd ever use it outside on a living thing, let alone a human being, you guys seriously don't know me then. Some friends i have are gun owners too but its purely recreational usage.Some of the nicest people on the planet too- one is a music teacher, another is a biochemist, yet another owns an internet cafeteria...So please don't blame the problem on guns and owning guns....people kill people, not guns. If this guy didnt have a gun, he'd be knifing people.

Re: WTF just happened ? Swets, the problem isnt that lunatics can get hold of guns. The problem is lunatics exist in the first place..if this lunatic had no gun, he'd be knifing or poisoning people's water supplies...the gun, poison,knife, etc are all just a tool...the issue is why do people go on such murderous rampages in the North American schooling system in the first place.