How old are you?

Gambit

Re: How old are you?

1999-2002 (sports.com) 2003-2005 (VTCB) 2005-2006 (the old board & otw) 2006-present (ICF)
I started off on RSC(google groups) and VTCB, almost simultaneously.
You weren't on VTCB for that long, were you ? I remember seeing a post or two from you, but i think you had fewer than a 100. I was a member there from May/June of 2003 (right after the World Cup) 'til March of '05.

I was on VTCB too but got banned coz I couldn't handle the pakistani posters with diplomacy
LMFAO ! Same here !! I was permanently banned after that Mohali test during PAK's tour of IND in '05, no points for guessing why. In hindsight, even though i really enjoyed my years there and loved debating with some of their highly knowledgeable members; as i got older, i began losing interest in other cricket teams and only watched Indian matches. My desire was always to be part of a thriving, all-Indian forum. This place is more or less an ideal forum for someone like me.

1999-2002 (sports.com) 2003-2005 (VTCB) 2005-2006 (the old board & otw) 2006-present (ICF)
I started off on RSC(google groups) and VTCB, almost simultaneously.
You weren't on VTCB for that long, were you ? I remember seeing a post or two from you, but i think you had fewer than a 100. I was a member there from May/June of 2003 (right after the World Cup) 'til March of '05.
Yeah, started off quite enthusiastically over there but fizzled out after I discovered spicier boards. Still remember a guy called icecoldbeast.