How old are you?

Gambit

Re: How old are you? Young and fit--> 32 :hic: I am active mainly on this and work related forums. This is the only sports forum that I am on so you are lucky to have Gai's full undivided love :lmao: Chalo fataphat $1000 (each) ka prasad dala do hum pe.

Re: How old are you? I am 26 and been on forums for about 6 years now. Used to be really active in the study related forums earlier but now I am more of an observer and ocassionally write someting. was there on the Old ICF and have seen this ICF since starting itself but joined very recently.

Re: How old are you?

Young and fit--> 32 :hic: I am active mainly on this and work related forums. This is the only sports forum that I am on so you are lucky to have Gai's full undivided love :lmao: Chalo fataphat $1000 (each) ka prasad dala do hum pe.
prasad :lmao:

Re: How old are you? Abb main 28 saal ho gayaa hoon :hail: Forumming is something really new to me....just started a few months back with 2-3 Paki defense and politics related foras....lasted only few days till Ummah found me a begot...don't know why I cannot co-exist with these creatures? In this forum since past few weeks.....so far so good....but I guess 99% are living outside India...issiliye kabhi kabhi legtaa hai Videsh mein hoon....woh bhi without visa card..... :chin: