Gifts for Guy Friends?

Aditi

Re: Gifts for Guy Friends?

May be a sports memorabilia thingy such as a NBA or a baseball jersey???
Unfortunately, they're Indian cricket fans lol Cologne sounds good, I think I'll do that. Muchos gracias!! :hic:

Re: Gifts for Guy Friends? Rajeev she said guy friends in India, not in Canada. When your turn comes it won't be $20, it will be more like $2000 :hic: Your suggestion of electronics, DVD... seems like you are getting someone ready to start up a new CVU :hic:

electronicz take something like ipod or some cell phone.. or electronic shaving kit.. u can get for reasonable price.
IPod and a cellphone for $20 mate? Electronic shaving kit really is a waste of time. I have had so many electronic shaving kits, I keep gifting them away to the rest. I'm sure the electronic shaving kit will suit a 16 year old :hic:

Rajeev she said guy friends in India, not in Canada. When your turn comes it won't be $20, it will be more like $2000 :hic: Your suggestion of electronics, DVD... seems like you are getting someone ready to start up a new CVU :hic:
Love gadgets etc, doesn't everyone CVU..UVC..we shall see

electronicz take something like ipod or some cell phone.. or electronic shaving kit.. u can get for reasonable price.
IPod and a cellphone for $20 mate? Electronic shaving kit really is a waste of time. I have had so many electronic shaving kits, I keep gifting them away to the rest. I'm sure the electronic shaving kit will suit a 16 year old :hic:
you can get new cellphone for 20 bucks in US :hic: Nokia 6030 T-Mobile To Go is 30 bucks with 10 bucks airtime

you can get new cellphone for 20 bucks in US :hic: Nokia 6030 T-Mobile To Go is 30 bucks with 10 bucks airtime
Cellphones sold in US/Canada are ancient history in India