food

Holysmoke

See now we are talking. Okay here is a general question. Do you find good food in South Bombay? Or around Bandra/Andheri area? Borivali/Kandivali or on the opposite side(Mulund and all that). Personally I am not too taken in by South Bombay food. Ambience is much better of course. And I have not liked Irani hotels too. Bandra/Andheri are better and Kandivali/Borivalu was pretty decent too.
instead of spoiling that other thread :hic: :hic: Food in south bombay is great, but u need to know where to go. For vegetarians, its perfect.. there are lots of places like new yorkers, etc which are bloody perfect for veggies For non veggies, there's not much to choose from in medium budget places... all 5stars are great, and then you go straight to places like bade's and stuff at colaba and noorani and stuff..there isnt much of "less expensive but good" places.. its extremes..

Re: food

instead of spoiling that other thread :hic: :hic: Food in south bombay is great, but u need to know where to go. For vegetarians, its perfect.. there are lots of places like new yorkers, etc which are bloody perfect for veggies
But yaar veggie food is great in Borivali/Kandivali area as well since they are primarily Gujju suburbs and Gujjus, generally speaking, are not non-vegetarians. What is that famous Chinese chain of shops with branches in Bombay...quite nice..Chinese Garden or something?

Re: food China garden.. now its at crossroads.. near heera panna... i dont know if its a chain, earlier it was at kemps corner, but they moved to crossroads.. i dont know if it is a chain now nelson wang is awesome(thats the cook) Gin chicken is too good.. chicken balls with spices marinated in gin and then fried.. they taste yummmmmmmmmm :hic:

instead of spoiling that other thread :hic: :hic: Food in south bombay is great, but u need to know where to go. For vegetarians, its perfect.. there are lots of places like new yorkers, etc which are bloody perfect for veggies
But yaar veggie food is great in Borivali/Kandivali area as well since they are primarily Gujju suburbs and Gujjus, generally speaking, are not non-vegetarians. What is that famous Chinese chain of shops with branches in Bombay...quite nice..Chinese Garden or something?
yes, but i'm talking about places like cream center, relish , etc...

Lurker ...i make good gajar ka halwa......allo paranthas .... I love allo paranthas with tons of malai...yummy.....it's like heaven. :lol:(i don't look like inzy..... :lol: )
Do you now Radhika? I love malai..well used to..aajkal utna nahin khaata..but yes paratha with malais are great. So how many different type of parathas can you make? What is the weirdest stuff paratha that you can cook Radhika?

Aloo parantha methi P Palak P Gobi P Mooli P Papita (raw) Left over chicken P But the weirdest has to be the left over baingan(brinjal) or leftover (and dried )rajma parantha.
No tamatar paratha...Only Biharis know the secret recipe.. Ner ner ner to Radhika :bum:

Aloo parantha methi P Palak P Gobi P Mooli P Papita (raw) Left over chicken P But the weirdest has to be the left over baingan(brinjal) or leftover (and dried )rajma parantha.
No tamatar paratha...Only Biharis know the secret recipe.. Ner ner ner to Radhika :bum:
tamatar paratha :doh::doh: ive heard of tomato omlet, not of tomatar paratha :huh: :huh: just put ketchup in the middle? :lmao: :lmao: