Almonds

beetle

Re: Almonds

Why do we believe that soaked almonds are more nutritious .....? I hate the soaked ones...but they say they are better? any one knows why???
Hahahaha its what I was wondering yesterday night too. From what I know almonds soaked in milk makes for a much healtheir kind..something to do with more nitrogen in it or like that. These days I soak about a handful of almonds all-night in milk and use that to make my badam shake for the next day. Grind soaked almond with milk..put some rose water and kewra water and you are set. very healthy and nutritious :wtg:

Milk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ewwwwwwwww yuck!!! :doh:
Girls.. :twak: Seriously Radhika, develop a taste for milk. Pata hai na half the women have bone problems in older age? Osteoporosis? Milk, and milk products like curd/paneer, will give you vital Calcium. Warna phir Vitamin tablets leti rehna..

Whats your recipt for Badam shake Mr Lurker?? Hume bhi batao..
Kabira this is what you do. 1) Soak almonds in a cup of milk overnight. 2) Take out the almonds in the morning and cut them in smaller pieces. 3) Put the cut almonds with milk in a mixer. Put some ice cubes too. [Optional] Put a couple of spoonfuls of Protein powder to boost the protein content [End Optional] 4) Put a spoonful of kewra and rose water, depending on your taste. You can take this to work and drink it between mid-meals..very easy to make and very nutritious and tasty. Enjoy :wtg:

THE BEST MASALA MILK EVER MADE!!! Lurker, im sure u mustve heard of it.. Anando milk at chowpatty, nobody knows of it :duh:
I know what you are talking about...Woh unique bottle mein milta hai..Very difefrent to normal Coke/Pepsi/Majaa bottle hai na? Mast hota hai.