Time Travel

Zelig

If you could change something in the past, go back and take a redo, would you? And if yes, what would you redo? :hmmm: Personal: I wud have pursued a career in cricket or tennis. Cricket: My bro keeps saying that the result of the 1996 world cup wud have been a lot different, if we'd opted to bowl first having won the toss in the semis. I take his word, I wud change that. Plus, made the UDRS mandatory before Sydney 2008:mad: Note: You can travel backwards wonly :orderorder:

If you could change something in the past, go back and take a redo, would you? And if yes, what would you redo? :hmmm: Personal: I wud have pursued a career in cricket or tennis. Cricket: My bro keeps saying that the result of the 1996 world cup wud have been a lot different, if we'd opted to bowl first having won the toss in the semis. I take his word, I wud change that. Plus, made the UDRS mandatory before Sydney 2008:mad: Note: You can travel backwards wonly :orderorder:
You mean if we opted to bat first.

i'd make make Ganguly bat first in WC'03 final
The decision to bowl was stemmed from the result of the earlier league match, wherein, we batted first and folded meekly against McGrath & co.
You mean if we opted to bat first.
Yeah:giggle:
Kill Hitler.
:cool:

Without a shadow of doubt, I’d like to get back to the time when the two biggest mono theistic religions (Islam, Christianity) and the biggest polytheistic religion (Hinduism) of our times were born and reverse those events.