Why was the turkey thread stopped?

King Tendulkar

It was a factual, current news story. Widely reported in British media. My source was the BBC. Why this desperation to cover up cuurent affairs stories! I did not slit the throats! Why allow a thread on USA killings but not allow a thread on Turkey killings? Is this political correctness gone mad? Are we not even allowed to report islamic killers now? :huh:

Re: Why was the turkey thread stopped?

But anyways I think CC brought up Turkey, let's hope he sees that
See what ? Okay so some christians got killed in Turkey. I wonder how many muslims died today in the US due to whatever reason- getting shot in a convinience store or in the ghetto, etc etc. Does that mean USA is not secular and there is a huge christian mobilization ?! :lol:

Guest dada_rocks

But anyways I think CC brought up Turkey' date=' let's hope he sees that [/quote'] See what ? Okay so some christians got killed in Turkey. I wonder how many muslims died today in the US due to whatever reason- getting shot in a convinience store or in the ghetto, etc etc. Does that mean USA is not secular and there is a huge christian mobilization ?! :lol:
knob that kind of death happens everywhere some drunk idiot some mugging gone wrong etc etc. but when the murder happens just because the victim happens to be worshiping this or that way then questions are raised...

but when the murder happens just because the victim happens to be worshiping this or that way then questions are raised.
And how do you know the cause or motive for murder ? You just filling in the blanks as you see fit ?