Kane Williamson

Ajit37

I was looking at New Zealands squad for the tri series between India, Sri Lanka and NZ and I came upon this young man, Kane Williamson He has a very good record for a kiwi batsmen, he averages almost 20 runs more then Ross Taylor does and he is suppose to be kiwi's best batsmen. Has anyone here seen him bat before, I will be looking forward to watching him play when he goes up against India in the next few days. Hopefully for NZ he becomes a good player because they need batters.

Kane is an excellent prospect. A young protege has plundered runs in domestic cricket since his debut. Always has played well over his age group and done well. I hope he does very well. Martin Crowe was of the opinion he should play couple more seasons in domestic cricket just because when Martin Crowe debuted at an early age he found going tough. Despite being a fantastic bat Martin Crowe looks at younger talent with blinkers and reckons everyone will struggle like him if introduced too early. I'd say back Kane even if he doesn't fulfill the promising talent he has early on. He will come good in a year or so in international cricket. As long as the public has patience and can keep backing him up. Really exciting to see a young one come on stage in NZ cricket, that is what NZ cricket needs at the moment. Here's wishing all the good luck to Kane.

Kane is an excellent prospect. A young protege has plundered runs in domestic cricket since his debut. Always has played well over his age group and done well. I hope he does very well. Martin Crowe was of the opinion he should play couple more seasons in domestic cricket just because when Martin Crowe debuted at an early age he found going tough. Despite being a fantastic bat Martin Crowe looks at younger talent with blinkers and reckons everyone will struggle like him if introduced too early. I'd say back Kane even if he doesn't fulfill the promising talent he has early on. He will come good in a year or so in international cricket. As long as the public has patience and can keep backing him up. Really exciting to see a young one come on stage in NZ cricket, that is what NZ cricket needs at the moment. Here's wishing all the good luck to Kane.
I hope so to, New Zealand is my second favourite team and it would be nice to see them produce some world class players like they us to in Cairns, Astle, Fleming etc. Although from what I read he's suppose to be a lot better then Astle and Fleming were.
stats look good no doubt.but intl cricket can often be compltely different level btw,what Happened to Hamish Rutherford?he wass plundering runs in thier T20 leaguen seen as a bright future?:hmmm:
He barely played for Otago last domestic season, at the moment he is nothing but 20/20 slogger with poor technique. His dad was very good, infact that is who Kane has been compared to.