Miss.Predator, Lilies that fester smell far worse than weeds

head coach

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/NRI_gets_14-yr_jail_for_seducing_her_student/articleshow/1930442.cms Pronouncing the sentence on 40-year-old Lina Sinha, Manhattan Supreme Court judge Carol Berkman said her offences become all the more "culpable" as she comes from an advantageous background. "She is intelligent, educated, well-raised, hardworking and beautiful, and she is a predator. She abused the position of trust she had with the victim," the judge observed.

Re: Miss.Predator, Lilies that fester smell far worse than weeds Sure it is wrong to have sexual relationship with a kid as young as 12 or 13. She seems a huge child abuser and had to be given stick for that. BTW do people take it a bit too lightly when a boy is abused? Similarly if a girl was abused I'm sure the tone would not have been this light here. What I don't like though is that this has come out in open only after the the guy broke up with her after what 10-12 years of repeated sex with her??? He now can think of sex abuse but not when he turned out to be 18? I think the age for sex (as a law) should be reduced to 16. I'm sure a lot of kids at the age of 16 or 17 will have had an encounter or two.

Guest dada_rocks

Re: Miss.Predator, Lilies that fester smell far worse than weeds

Forgive me for my impudence but i wudnt want that **** anywhere near my *****. linasinhaev5.jpg
now go back to thirteen years of age mentally and again ask the same question.. I bet ur answer will be hell yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh