communazis are at it again

Guest dada_rocks

Re: communazis are at it again

Okay doc- i understand. Though my usage of the term 'Southie' has never been derogatory to the southies...more like towards some particular individuals. Here for instance' date=' my call of 'oye southie' is nothing more than a tongue-in-cheek adressing of the individual without any offensive insinuations towards southies..but i can see why some would find it offensive and i'll desist in future.[/quote'] :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: The Embarassed kid is angry and twists again! Now you know , why people detest from debating you. You get all personal and start indulging in petty abuses and people are forced to retort back. Like I said before, I am neither interested nor inclined to debate on worthless topics especially with a thick skinned moron who has become a LAUGHING STOCK in this message board. BUT , I reserve the right to point out CCism wherever necessary. Keep it Coming. CCIsm No 17 - :" Communism is better than Capitalism " No 18 - And Castros' Cuba is a brilliantly run state in my opinion! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Anybody else care to debate with this NUTTER who thinks Castro's Cuba is brilliantly run.

CCIsm No 17 - :" Communism is better than Capitalism "
If i told you once, i told you a thousand times : STOP MISQUOTING ME and LYING ABOUT WHAT I SAID !!!!!!!!! I NEVER SAID THAT ! And maybe if you stopped to think, maybe i abuse you because you are a misquoting scum like your buddies here who deliberately LIE and misquote people to potray a completely different picture than reality.
Anybody else care to debate with this NUTTER who thinks Castro's Cuba is brilliantly run.
I have provided my reasons- i don't see YOU, the lying, misquoting SCUMBAG challenging the points- all you are doing is laughing at the truth with no counter to it, as usual.

I have provided my reasons- i don't see YOU' date=' the lying, misquoting SCUMBAG challenging the points- all you are doing is laughing at the truth with no counter to it, as usual.[/quote'] :lmao: :lmao: Once a NUTTER , always a NUTTER . Castro's Cuba is brilliant run ! Now I heard it all ! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Castro's Cuba is brilliant run ! Now I heard it all !
Yes, apparently so. You will find no shortage of Canadians who think Cuba is a very well governed nation that has done very well, given the circumstances. I guess thats why we Canucks still trade with Cubans and go over there often to vacation. I myself have been there once, some of my longtime friends have atleast 3 times. And i can assure you, if you go to Cuba and INTERACT with the locals/find out about Cuba, you'd see its very well run indeed. You have no facking idea about Cuba living in the states and if you think otherwise, you got no facking idea on how biassed your media is on the issue of Cuba. Infact,do take some time and find out who most of the anti-Castro 'cuban-Americans' are - same people Castro kicked out, many of whom were racist plantation owners running a practically slave plantation. Yet your f*cking media goes around respecting these tards. So when you go there, SEE what Cuba is,see how popular Castro is (and thats not just commie state police-Cuba hardly has those. People there actually *like* Castro for what he's done for Cuba), then talk. Otherwise, shut the facking hell up and listen when someone who knows better tells you so. Kapische, mate ?

I wonder why those many Cuban boats wash up into "EVIL FLORIDA" filled with refugees ... But I trust the Kanucks to know ... :hic:
How dare you. CC has said CUBA is better and what Mr Know-all says got to be TRUE. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Can't believe this nutter. Is it humanely possible to debate the mentally challenged. Looks like this freak has no life , and will try to bait posters to needless ,worthless debates. Simply because that's the only source of orgas.m for this freak show. And now this self proclaimed pacifist scum has resorted to 4 letter words to make his point across . Goes to show what kind of hypocrite this guy really is.

CCIsm No 17 - :" Communism is better than Capitalism "
If i told you once, i told you a thousand times : STOP MISQUOTING ME and LYING ABOUT WHAT I SAID !!!!!!!!! I NEVER SAID THAT ! And maybe if you stopped to think, maybe i abuse you because you are a misquoting scum like your buddies here who deliberately LIE and misquote people to potray a completely different picture than reality.
Anybody else care to debate with this NUTTER who thinks Castro's Cuba is brilliantly run.
I have provided my reasons- i don't see YOU, the lying, misquoting SCUMBAG challenging the points- all you are doing is laughing at the truth with no counter to it, as usual.
Why do you always resort to name calling, abusing co posters? I've seen you often challenge their education and background. If they misquote you then you either correct them or ignore them. It is shocking to see you resort to this kind of abuse :shrug: If you can't keep a tab on your anger then don't debate with these lads.

Re: communazis are at it again Ravi, This guy needlessly abuses other posters . Even on the tagore thread , I raised some objection on the National Anthem and straight out of the bat , this CC started accusing me of being "Typical Touchie Southie" etc . Even in this thread , if you read he will start like - "You know squat " yada yada etc and that's his abuse pattern. To be brutally frank , this guy abuses every poster with whom he has a difference of opinion. Even in this thread , he used the word "Southie " needlessly and in a derogatory way. I keep telling him , I have no interest in debating him , yet he will abuse , bait and expect a response from me. I think you should rein in on this poster and let him know that personal abuse is not acceptable. I normally show lot of restrain but it is difficult , when this poster is involved. Please ask other posters like Bheem , Yoda, Gator , DR etc also about CC.

Even in this thread , if you read he will start like - "You know squat " yada yada etc and that's his abuse pattern.
So lemme get this straight- not just saying you know squat but demonstrating so, is suddenly abusing ? You blindly talked about Cuba without being there, without knowing squat about it and when i point it out, its abusing you ?!?
Even in this thread , he used the word "Southie " needlessly and in a derogatory way.
I challenge you or anyone else to show how the usage of the word southie was derogatory.
Please ask other posters like Bheem , Yoda, Gator , DR etc also about CC.
Wow. Like that group right there is the fundie hindu brigade here...yeah sure, ask em away! Anyways, i have come to realize that my viewpoints here are not welcome and for a while now a poster here has been nudging me towards a far better and intellectual atmosphere in VTCB. Thats where i'll be from now on. Cheers and adios !

Re: communazis are at it again I think the name calling has been mutual here. I didn't see any side show restraint in this exchange. How can highly educated guys like you let a debate on an internet forum spiral out of control like this? Debates are the lifeblood of a forum such as this. We just need a modicum of self-restraint. I think it's time for a bit of introspection for all of us. Personally, I'd be gutted if any of you guys stopped posting here. How about a handshake and a fresh start?

Re: communazis are at it again Well CC if you reckon you can find a place among better intellectuals elsewhere then that's your choice and I don't want to know where you go. It's none of my business. I've see you question someone's background more times than once and that is not nice. It is not like you were a born scholar either. I don't see them any less knowledgeable than you and these days all kinds of knowledge can be gained by a mouse click and couple of search words. Intellect is also not one's property and you will notice everyone's wise as long as you can keep an open eye. As for religious opinions go, they are entitled to their opinions and none of us have no right to throw accusations at them just because they think different than us. It is up to them whether they want to be Hindu brigade or not. We have put a gag on religious threads simply because such sensitive issues cannot be discussed here on a cricket forum but befits religious forums. Of course I wouldn't want Gator to call you an embarrassed kid or KR to call you nutter for the record. I don't think it is fair to resort to name calling just because the next person's opinion isn't the same as yours. I wanted to state my personal opinion and I've done that whether you like it or not. The mods here have a better idea of the posters (I don't follow all the threads in "General Discussions") and they will do the needful if any.

I think the name calling has been mutual here. I didn't see any side show restraint in this exchange. How can highly educated guys like you let a debate on an internet forum spiral out of control like this? Debates are the lifeblood of a forum such as this. We just need a modicum of self-restraint. I think it's time for a bit of introspection for all of us. Personally, I'd be gutted if any of you guys stopped posting here. How about a handshake and a fresh start?
Fair call I suppose. Debate's all right but don't get too personal fellas, it's not nice.

I think the name calling has been mutual here. I didn't see any side show restraint in this exchange. How can highly educated guys like you let a debate on an internet forum spiral out of control like this? Debates are the lifeblood of a forum such as this. We just need a modicum of self-restraint. I think it's time for a bit of introspection for all of us. Personally, I'd be gutted if any of you guys stopped posting here. How about a handshake and a fresh start?
I don't mind starting fresh with a golden handshake. Has it occurred to you that this guy does not get along with anybody who engages him in any sort of debate. Pardon me for saying this , but the only reason he has got good relation with you is because you don't indulge in him in debates. Even in his latest post , He has brushed off both me and Yoda as belonging to Hindutva brigade which is far from true. In all honesty , you need to start considering the fact that more posters don't get along well with him , not because of what he posts , it's the way he posts.

Anyways, i have come to realize that my viewpoints here are not welcome and for a while now a poster here has been nudging me towards a far better and intellectual atmosphere in VTCB.
Wait till you get there. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Anyways, i have come to realize that my viewpoints here are not welcome and for a while now a poster here has been nudging me towards a far better and intellectual atmosphere in VTCB. Thats where i'll be from now on. Cheers and adios !
Just out of curiosity what is VTCB? BTW, On record , I don't have any problem if you debate here nor my views hold any weight regarding this matter. I am just a poster here like you and I consider it as a privilege to post here. But , to engage you or not to engage you , is my prerogative and I choose not to for some days till things cool down little bit.

Has it occurred to you that this guy does not get along with anybody who engages him in any sort of debate. Pardon me for saying this , but the only reason he has got good relation with you is because you don't indulge in him in debates.
Not really, KR. It's because I know something about CC that you guys don't. It's because he can write like this. http://www.indiancricketfans.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=2861&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0 How much do I value a gift like that? Well, put it this way, I have worked all my life to be able to write like that, and I still doubt I can match CC at his best. It's an enormous, immeasurable gift. I scour the forums every day like a thirsty bird, looking for pieces that I can read and rejoice in. Articles written with enormous clarity, passion, patience and painstaking research. When I do find them, it makes my day. And the next few days. You'll point out that he has written only one such article (actually two, because Senna v Prost has two parts). True. But every day I hope that some day he will write another if he can find the inspiration. It's worth waiting for. I know he is argumentative, that he sometimes hurls silly insults, but when somebody can express like that, I am prepared to forgive all their foibles. I don't expect you guys to think like me, but I thought I'd let you know why I never join others in bringing him down.

I know he is argumentative, that he sometimes hurls silly insults, but when somebody can express like that, I am prepared to forgive all their foibles. I don't expect you guys to think like me, but I thought I'd let you know why I never join others in bringing him down.
I see your point . But , he comes across as an extremely arrogant person. Even , the soft spoken Ravi couldn't help notice his unwarranted questioning of other posters knowledge, education etc simply because they have difference of opinion. Also, If I may add , I think you are being humble here. I personally think that you are one the best writers here. I like to scour this message board myself, more as a reader , and I find your writing simply stupendous . BUT , I have NEVER seen you gloat about your knowledge of english or the way you write. But this CC poster , time and again , will gloat about the fact that his English is the best and other's knowledge about the language is lacking in substance. Also , he will try to present an image of him being the most knowledgeable poster around here. It's like I am the king and you are all beggars attitude. And if you notice carefully , even on the Aryton Senna /Prost thread I was one of the posters who congratulated him for his excellent writing. So , it's not that I am averse to praising CC. Look , I can easily debate on the Castro Cuba deal or the Communist Ideology being relevant or not , But more often than not , it ends up in abusefest and it is time consuming endeavour. Case in point Bheem versus CC or DR versus CC. And this guy is not averse to bringing family members into the discussion . Just on the other thread titled "Who is the greatest leader" , he posted this which I am quoting verbatim "Everyone makes bad choices in their youth and if you had an older brother trying to kill you simply because you are far better than he is, i wonder how likely you are to go ChandaKR over DharmaKR." While it is not abuse in the true sense , but what is the need to drive your point across using family members as an example. Here, he creates an hypothetical situation wherein my older brother tried to kill me than what . He was forced to apologize after hurling abuse towards Bheem of similar nature not so long ago. This is the same poster who actually is against death penalty and called millions of kurds and Shia's wanting death penalty for Saddam "Pyscho". And here , he justifies Ashoka's killing of his own brothers. I can keep citing numerous contradictions and quite frankly it is not even funny any more. I hope you get the drift. Finally , moving forward I will try to be nice to him. :lol:

Re: communazis are at it again KR, I am most undeserving of your kind words. But there are one or two people here, I tell you, who can make a piece of paper sizzle when they put their mind to it.. I dunno if I'll see them post before I give up one day and walk away, but for now I am prepared to wait.

Re: communazis are at it again KR Dhondy have ready his posts etc and I know guys have a HUGE difference of opinion I have met him personally, and he is not arrogant or anything of that sort We live in a cyber world now where we immediately judge people by avatars, monikers and their style of writing It's like never judge a book by the cover thing But I have a bone to pick with all you folks who debate on these topics here Why do you guys get so serious and worked up about selected topics and discussions with a person you might not meet in your life I know one can get passionate but take it easy fellas, life is too short for these petty vengeances If everyone was the same, this world would have finished b4 the climate change or whatever