it starts at 12: dark days ahead

Guest dada_rocks

Guest dada_rocks

Re: it starts at 12: dark days ahead mian aap bhagyawaan ho video dekhane ka mauka nahin mila ibnlive ne hata diya hai ... let us just say it was sick beyond sickness

Re: it starts at 12: dark days ahead In all honesty , if you post this video in PP , I would vouch that every member their would feel the same way as I feel , sick through my stomach. This has got nothing to do with Islam .These individuals are sick freaks who have been brainwashed beyond hope. They are hijacking the good faith in my opinion.

Re: it starts at 12: dark days ahead

This has got nothing to do with Islam .These individuals are sick freaks who have been brainwashed beyond hope. They are hijacking the good faith in my opinion.
:wall: :wall: :shrug: I will bite my tongue and keep quiet :eew:

This has got nothing to do with Islam .These individuals are sick freaks who have been brainwashed beyond hope. They are hijacking the good faith in my opinion.
:wall: :wall: :shrug: I will bite my tongue and keep quiet :eew:
Know exactly how you fell gai :wall: No point even saying anything anymore :shrug:

Re: it starts at 12: dark days ahead I wouldn't bother watching it even. There are so many such instances that happen on a daily basis and the lest we should do is witness it. I ask does this serve any purpose? I was watching on Documentary channel last night and there was this guy that was killing for pleasure. He just looked so normal but had killed about 200 or more he mentioned on the show. It seems that fellas was tying tails of two cats and ripping apart when young. He also mentioned he used to throw pets (dogs and cats) from the top of the building for pleasure. Guess what he says he hates beating someone up and thinks that is the worst thing to do. He would rather kill someone (shooting in the adam's apple is his hobby) than beat somebody up he said. There are all kind of lunatics in this world. The best we can do is keep distance from it.

I wouldn't bother watching it even. There are so many such instances that happen on a daily basis and the lest we should do is witness it. I ask does this serve any purpose?
Ravi, It does not serve any purpose except scaring the wits out of you really. I did see this video(dont ask my why!) and was appalled and sickened. For the lack of better words I have never seen anything like this before. A 12 year old killing someone in itself is as frightening a sight as you shall ever see but to see the boy behead a man is worse as hell! I would still have understood if the death was by one swift motion, this was constant running of knife over the neck till the man.....you get the picture? This boy would be devoid of any emotions hereon now and we now have a new walking killing machine. I have been surprised by how little coverage this news has received. More so since it was first launched on a Middle Eastern website. Have we become immune to such news from Taliban? Or to such news in general? xxxx

lurker...if we watch or give such vedio's publicity ...then we are helping taliban achieve what it set out to achieveby releasing it.....
Kahan yaar. You seriously think that this news deserves less footage than that stupid Abhishek-Aish news doing the round for a year or so? Before you suggest "India media" thingy let me tell you that the situation is same in US where media is covering Alec Baldwin voicemail to his daughter, that at a time when 33 people died at Virginia Tech. Look I know there is a certain merit to what you are saying. However the chilling execution deserves to be highlighted to show barbarism in our world. Bear in mind that the incident is not too far from our own borders. xx

Re: it starts at 12: dark days ahead nahi baba...i mean that taliban released this video with a purpose .......to shock the world ...just like their other works.If we show it or see it ...then in a way we are helping them ..that's all. Besides they are barbarians....hence they do it and show it... atleast we should show some respect to the dead by not showing it .That doesn't mean that it shouldn't be reported.....or discussed ...or that we shouldn't express shock.But putting a video for others to watch a man dying like that is sick. But then we are like this only......our media regularly shows dead bodies in the most disrespectful manner...i guess hence it is considered ok.

Re: it starts at 12: dark days ahead Even Afghans are enraged over this video. Like I said before, this has got nothing to do with Islam. These taliban guys have hijacked the good faith. http://www.theglobeandmail.com/servlet/story/RTGAM.20070426.wafghslay0426/BNStory/International/home A Taliban video of a 12-year-old boy beheading a man accused of spying has angered many Afghans, drawing condemnation from tribal and religious leaders. "It's very wrong for the Taliban to use a small boy to behead a man," religious teacher Mullah Attullah told Reuters on Thursday. "I appeal to the Taliban to please stop this because non-Muslims will think Islam is a cruel and terrorist religion. "The Taliban do not follow the laws of Islam." The video released this week shows the boy in a camouflage jacket and a white headband using a knife to behead a blindfolded man accused of being a spy for foreign forces as men cry "Allahu Akbar! (God is Great)." The Taliban frequently behead suspected spies and often release video footage of the act. A tribal leader in the south, the Taliban's heartland, said the beheading was un-Islamic. "The Taliban are doing very bad things and it is against Islam to behead a man by a very young boy," Haji Saeed Jan told Reuters. "Islam does not allow anyone to behead any man. The Taliban show the wrong image of Islam to the world. We condemn this." In the border town of Spin Boldak, near Pakistan, a young man, Abdul Ghafur, was appalled by the footage. "After I watched this, I could not eat any food for two days," he said. Some television stations broadcast clips from the footage. Taliban commander Mullah Hayatullah Khan said the Taliban would kill anyone helping foreign forces in order to protect their guerrilla fighters. "We showed the beheading video to warn others," he said by satellite phone from a secret location. Asked why the Taliban used a boy, he said: "We want to tell the non-Muslims that our youngsters are also mujahedeen (holy warriors) and fight with us against you." "These youngsters will be our Holy War commanders in the future and continue the jihad for freedom. Islam allow boys and women to do jihad against occupying non-Muslim troops and their spies and puppets." Last year was the bloodiest since U.S.-led forces ousted the Taliban in 2001, and many security analysts expect this year to be worse, with the Taliban and other militant groups bolstered by money from another record opium crop.

I wouldn't bother watching it even. There are so many such instances that happen on a daily basis and the lest we should do is witness it. I ask does this serve any purpose?
Ravi, It does not serve any purpose except scaring the wits out of you really. I did see this video(dont ask my why!) and was appalled and sickened. For the lack of better words I have never seen anything like this before. A 12 year old killing someone in itself is as frightening a sight as you shall ever see but to see the boy behead a man is worse as hell! I would still have understood if the death was by one swift motion, this was constant running of knife over the neck till the man.....you get the picture? This boy would be devoid of any emotions hereon now and we now have a new walking killing machine. I have been surprised by how little coverage this news has received. More so since it was first launched on a Middle Eastern website. Have we become immune to such news from Taliban? Or to such news in general? xxxx
I haven't seen the video till date and will not even attempt to. Your details pretty much pronounce how terrible it is to watch. I feel sorry for the fella that died. That said such tortures were common few centuries ago. The civilization had not reached a state where human rights were secured then. The good old wars had much worse impact on the world. Imagine being in a battle field where you can't recognize whose body belongs to whose head. It is more shocking these days such news as we don't come across such mayhem now. Let's be honest how may will watch this video even if it's put in open? I haven't watched it at all. Imagine if they had this on national TV evening news??? People will be shocked and 90% of the population will be more shocked and terrified than rebel against Taliban. I think Radhika is right here, why give publicity to Taliban stunts at all? They wanted this made public and they have history of making such killings public. All they want is to be in the news. We are giving them that attention by spreading such news.