SRK not invited to Abhsiehk Aish wedding...

Sooda

Guest dada_rocks

Re: SRK not invited to Abhsiehk Aish wedding... U guys are clueless about movie making really.. for all it matters Amitabh may not even have been present during those leg shot capture time. It's not rocket science u know. Given the story-line of the movie a kissing scenee here and there wound not have looked out of place either but there are none. So there goes ur doouble standard crap u have come up with. Radhikajee do little reserach before going all lecturing. Last time u came up with bizzare lines like amitabh got Rolls Royce as gift in order to evade tax but when I pointed out gift comes under the top bracket for tax calculation ur cop-out line was nothing sort of BS excaliming who knows he might have gotten even that waivered.. And that crotch scene I am sure even there amitabh was not sitting and ogling. He is a busy man u know. BTW it's directoor's prerogative what to put there and what not. Event like throwing an actress (Ash) out of movie because she said no to ur pal (salman) who went physical on sets of Chalte Chalte wityh Ms Rai and then keep lecturing in KBC how one should respect women , qualifies as BS double standard.

Re: SRK not invited to Abhsiehk Aish wedding...

Another noted absentee was the ashlip kisser .....hritik roshan...her latest co star. Apparently Mr.nishabd bachan was very upset and got the scene removed a few weeks after the release.I guess he didn't realise it at the time of release because he was busy shooting with all legs jeeeeeeeeeya . :hic: what refreshing double standards. :lol:
another media floated baloney.....

Re: SRK not invited to Abhsiehk Aish wedding... I haven't seen the movie yet but when they show 2 scenes like one guy staring at a womans body..it's direction and editing. The actor by all means wouldn't be present there and especially with a scene like that, the actress would prefer privacy But again, actors do what the script tells them to do There is no perfect one out there, almost everyone must have done some scene or another which would seem offensive to somebody Thats showbiz

Re: SRK not invited to Abhsiehk Aish wedding... Well rajeev...they do show bachan ogling at some legs that move in front of him.....if not jiyas ...then some one elses.....but legs nevertheless.... Mr.dadarocks .....of course you are the greatest who knows about every thing on earth....and you will of course lose to opportunity to go into your anti khan rant (and we all know why?)

Re: SRK not invited to Abhsiehk Aish wedding...

Well rajeev...they do show bachan ogling at some legs that move in front of him.....if not jiyas ...then some one elses.....but legs nevertheless....
Rads, happens in real life too Nothing new to be frank

Re: SRK not invited to Abhsiehk Aish wedding... i came across few pics of aish-abhi wedding on net.. and she wasnt smiling in any of them.. something is wrong in this wedding.. see even the above pics, she is not smiling..

Re: SRK not invited to Abhsiehk Aish wedding... My hubby will grow old under my chatra chaya :club: waisay he is not that kind .... :lol: veer click on the link i gave...usme khush hai tumhari ash. waisay abhishek looks better with a beard...otherwise allu jaisa lagta hai....