Tennis thread

b555

Murray beats Rafa in st sets.. not hugely surprsing I guess Murray was always the fave on a HC Dissapointed thought that he got past Nalbandian. Im a huge fan of Donut Dave and its great to see him fit and playing well again, was hoping he could get a bit further. Hope he has a great US Open Would be good to see Novak win this tourno!

Murray beats Rafa in st sets.. not hugely surprsing I guess Murray was always the fave on a HC Dissapointed thought that he got past Nalbandian. Im a huge fan of Donut Dave and its great to see him fit and playing well again, was hoping he could get a bit further. Hope he has a great US Open Would be good to see Novak win this tourno!
I'm sure he'll have one :) http://www.indiancricketfans.com/showpost.php?p=1091271&postcount=8 What a prediction that was :hail:

:hatsoff: speed breakers may come and go :
STFU :finger: That's an insult of the highest order. Agreed he's yet to scale the heights of Federer but the day Rafa decides to hang his boots, he'll be counted among one of the best to ever graced the game of tennis!

STFU :finger: That's an insult of the highest order. Agreed he's yet to scale the heights of Federer but the day Rafa decides to hang his boots, he'll be counted among one of the best to ever graced the game of tennis!
i am sure he will, but Fed will be counted as THE best :aetsch:

dan bhai , for your kind information by saying speed breakers, i was talking about federer`s loses in the previous 2 grand slamms and not about nadal :mad:

I'm sure he'll have one :) http://www.indiancricketfans.com/showpost.php?p=1091271&postcount=8 What a prediction that was :hail:
:woot: I iz so good. To be fair i was echoing the prediction of someone above. But still, I iz good. Rafa is already one of the greatest players of all time, once he wins the US Open (matter of time IMO) I think he could have a pretty strong case for being THE greatest

:woot: I iz so good. To be fair i was echoing the prediction of someone above. But still, I iz good. Rafa is already one of the greatest players of all time, once he wins the US Open (matter of time IMO) I think he could have a pretty strong case for being THE greatest
:hmmmm: