How was your weekend?...

Captain of Bhangra

Re: How was your weekend?... Fack me sounds like an eventful weekend :lol: Also wether he should make up with his wife depends on what has happened or what she has done! If it was an aranged marriage and he did not really know her or her family and it turns out she is nuts or nasty then maybe a clean break is way forward. However, if petty problems then all efforts must be made for reppraochment!

Re: How was your weekend?... Pretty exciting and a drunk weekend there COB. My life isn't on such fast lane anymore mate. I have to say you folks seem to drive under the influence of alchohol and seem to take it easy. We folks here are more sober when it comes to drunk driving. Even the 16-18 year olds will look for a taxi or bus to get home if they are drunk over here. I had similar friend like Mr.Race but avoided going out with him when he was drunk.

I guy we recognised from college (he has the same surname as my in-laws, so not surprisingly, he's scum) was brandishing a naked sword, undeterred by baton charges and spray. There was a moment that was reminiscent of the film '300'.
:hic: :hic: :hic: I've never seen so many policemen in one area over here :shrug:

Re: How was your weekend?... Wow interesting weekend there Dal! You should start writing your blog again, it was fun to read. Mine...not so much. Sat - been at uni revising from 10.30am till 9.15pm and moved back to halls. Sun - been at uni revising from 9.45am till 9pm! The 3 weeks of examinations have officially begun today. Got an exam at 10am, so off I go :(

Re: How was your weekend?...

You get drunk with friends and still expect wife to make the first move....... :doh: Have you tried marriage councelling?....(as you don't seem to have too much faith in your family or her family )
I think the whole silent game is silly in anyway! They are married, whatever the problems they at least need to talk about it. Ego stuff needs to be put aside! Depends on the problem/what has happened, but counselling may help! At least it may get them talking!

Re: How was your weekend?... Nice account COB :wink: I spent my weekend playing tennis. I'm obsessed with this sport now. I guess when you dominate and perfect some sports(cricket,badminton) for as long as I've done, you tend to get bored of them and start playing other sports. :hic:

Re: How was your weekend?... Awesome weekend, Bhangra-man. I'd get out more often to spend weekends like that if i wasn't so far from the city... Weather here is very pleasant now - lots of sunshine, clear clouds. Spent most of my weekend playing "wiffle-ball" (it's a crappier version of baseball) with friends and throwing football spirals to one another.

Re: How was your weekend?...

Nice account COB :wink: I spent my weekend playing tennis. I'm obsessed with this sport now. I guess when you dominate and perfect some sports(cricket,badminton) for as long as I've done, you tend to get bored of them and start playing other sports. :hic:
I will give you a game of badminton and show you who the dominate one is :assault:

Re: How was your weekend?... Nothing much here either. Just chillled in the back yard pool with friends n kids. Watched some movie (Provoked, Aish). spend some time burning dvds.... kinda relaxed WeekEnd for me. Not much of a swimming season as such but it was fun. Water was lil cold arnd 70 but I had a fun. I hope early next month we should get 80+ consistently so that we can spend more time in the water. :wtg: I dun drink so no idea on that side.