Power of Positive Thinking?

head coach

Re: Power of Positive Thinking?

Its not about asking. There is nothing like only women should do it. I feel that fasting is just because of religious beliefs. I mean its a personal choice. Jab meri shaadi hogi aur agar mera bas chala to I will ask my wife not to keep fast.
Apo, actually fasting is good for your body. Its like donating blood!

Re: Power of Positive Thinking? Positive thinking - Well, I have a theory on this. it prepares you in such a way that you would consume failure easily if you were negative from the beginning, then you could easily blame yourself for the negative actions But again, I would love to be positive all the time but att he same time , I wanna be aware of the risk involved so I could find a solution when things don't go my way I don't believe in any supernatural power behind this, we cannot stop events from happening just because we were positive about it.

Re: Power of Positive Thinking? You think you will get a wife who will listen to you....why? Pichle janam mein kya punya kiye the.... My husband has been trying to get me to stop even before marrige....but there is no rule that you have to listen to him :hic: ....

Jab meri shaadi hogi aur agar mera bas chala to I will ask my wife not to keep fast.
Same school of thought we belong Apo. I have a feeling ke meri biwi fast nahin karne waali...aur main bhi kahoonga ke fast karna hai then do only if you cook me a gala dinner with 56 tareeke ke vyanjan..Lets see how long that shall last then :hic: .and if it does atleast I get to eat :hic:

Re: Power of Positive Thinking? About the healing, a family freind survived blood cancer at the age of 23 She was interviewed on TV etc too. She mentioned that she knew she would survive and was positive It's hard to debate on this as there was a new drug at that time too ( 1994-95 )

Positive thinking - Well, I have a theory on this. it prepares you in such a way that you would consume failure easily if you were negative from the beginning, then you could easily blame yourself for the negative actions But again, I would love to be positive all the time but att he same time , I wanna be aware of the risk involved so I could find a solution when things don't go my way I don't believe in any supernatural power behind this, we cannot stop events from happening just because we were positive about it.
Rajeev boss mere ko kuch chamka nahin aapka baat :eew: :eew: Personally for me positive thinking definitely makes a difference. A simple act of getting up in the morning and thinking to yourself, "today is my day" will make you have a better day than most. Of course it does not always work that way lekin its better to feel that than wake up to a "damn another day..." xx

You think you will get a wife who will listen to you....why? Pichle janam mein kya punya kiye the.... My husband has been trying to get me to stop even before marrige....but there is no rule that you have to listen to him :hic: ....
pata nahin punye kiya hai ya nahin par main punya nagri main rehta huun to shayad baat maan le. :hic:

Jab meri shaadi hogi aur agar mera bas chala to I will ask my wife not to keep fast.
Same school of thought we belong Apo. I have a feeling ke meri biwi fast nahin karne waali...aur main bhi kahoonga ke fast karna hai then do only if you cook me a gala dinner with 56 tareeke ke vyanjan..Lets see how long that shall last then :hic: .and if it does atleast I get to eat :hic:
well my idea is different. I will cook her good food on the day she is going to keep fast. Phir kaise fast rakhegi :hic:

Positive thinking - Well, I have a theory on this. it prepares you in such a way that you would consume failure easily if you were negative from the beginning, then you could easily blame yourself for the negative actions But again, I would love to be positive all the time but att he same time , I wanna be aware of the risk involved so I could find a solution when things don't go my way I don't believe in any supernatural power behind this, we cannot stop events from happening just because we were positive about it.
Rajeev boss mere ko kuch chamka nahin aapka baat :eew: :eew: Personally for me positive thinking definitely makes a difference. A simple act of getting up in the morning and thinking to yourself, "today is my day" will make you have a better day than most. Of course it does not always work that way lekin its better to feel that than wake up to a "damn another day..." xx
Agreed But jo hona hain us din woh to hoyega, you are positive about it and it's good..so my point is, even if something bad happens..the positive energy created in the morning will take it down or soothe it But positive thinking is no maverick which can make things happen Also, your reply was more to do with daily routine, mine was more to do with decisions and results

But jo hona hain us din woh to hoyega, you are positive about it and it's good..so my point is, even if something bad happens..the positive energy created in the morning will take it down or soothe it
Indeed. As it is said, "worry is the rust of life". Jo hona hai wo hoyega hi uske liye magazmaari kahe ku bhai? It is better to keep your chin up and enjoy life than have a drooping shoulders wondering kya hoga aage. Kay sera sera...what will be will be

Also' date=' your reply was more to do with daily routine, mine was more to do with decisions and results[/quote'] Rajeev, little different from what you're saying but dont you think in the playing field especially in cricket positive thinking could affect results?

Rajeev, little different from what you're saying but dont you think in the playing field especially in cricket positive thinking could affect results?
Good point that HC. I suppose positive thinking in cricket would not only get you mentally aggressive and a sense of confidence but also let you enjoy the game too. I mean when will you enjoy the game more? When you play with confidence or when you worry about defeat? xxx

Also' date=' your reply was more to do with daily routine, mine was more to do with decisions and results[/quote'] Rajeev, little different from what you're saying but dont you think in the playing field especially in cricket positive thinking could affect results?
Certainly, ONLY if you play well..Sachin is always positive but we all know whats going in Same thing with exam results, you can't just be positive that you will pass

But jo hona hain us din woh to hoyega, you are positive about it and it's good..so my point is, even if something bad happens..the positive energy created in the morning will take it down or soothe it
Indeed. As it is said, "worry is the rust of life". Jo hona hai wo hoyega hi uske liye magazmaari kahe ku bhai? It is better to keep your chin up and enjoy life than have a drooping shoulders wondering kya hoga aage. Kay sera sera...what will be will be
Offcourse, but many things require compromise and "wondering kya hogeya " = ( atleast for me ) is size up the risk or be aware of whats coming

Positive thinking and prayer has been used for centuries' date=' across ethnic backgrounds, through races, through religion and across continents to promote healing. Whether it works or not is not a question. The question, still debated fervently, is whether it is a divine interaction or a biological process that affects healing?[/quote'] Head baba why so many deep questions these days? :hic: I will start by saying that positive thinking/prayer have ZERO effect on actual real world events. There is NO divine intervention ANYWHERE on this planet! Positive thinking can keep you motivated...but that is completely different from praying and supernatural stuff. Someone mentioned Lance Armstrong. Lance the great is a borderline Atheist. He himself says that science saved him and not supernatural stuff. There was an article on BBC about a research done on ill patients. That research shattered the notion held by "mumbo jumbo" crowd that positive thinking can aid in healing. Conclusion of the scientific research was that being positive or negative did nothing to either help or obstruct your recovery :hic: Use bit of common sense mere bhai loge :wall: Btw how the f@k can fasting make your partner live long? Unless he is fat then yeah bit of dieting will help but not in the supernatural way :hic: Tum log bhe kamal karte ho :shrug: