Want to get in shape for summer? Join in...

Lurker

:omg: Anyway, go full distance. Also, do post your workout regime, so that people know what it takes to get such results.
Ok, So here is what I do. Cardio - I mostly use the treadmill and the arc trainer. Arc trainer more than treadmill because it's easier on the knees. If I start pounding the treadmill at this weight my knees will die. I do around 800-850 calories on tuesday, thursday and saturday. Out of that around 500 on the arc trainer, and 300/350 on treadmill. I try to do interval training. I'll run at speed 12 for a min, then walk for 3 mins at speed 5, then walk at incline 12 for 2 mins, then again walk for 3 mins without incline, etc. Weight training. 2/3 exercises of each, 3 sets of 15 reps. Monday - Chest, Shoulder, Triceps. (Abs at the end) Wednesday - Back and Arm/Biceps. (Abs at the end) Friday - Legs and lower body. (Abs at the end) I run for a min on speed 12 before each set. So in effect I'm doing interval training because I'm running and then I'm doing weights and getting my breath back and then running etc. On days that I'm doing weight training, I try to lose 700 calories via cardio (including all the running between sets etc). So In effect I'll warm up with 100 cals on treadmill.. (walking and then running for a bit), do around 10 sets (with 25 calorie running breaks between sets). so that turns out to be 350 calories. Then I'll finish the remaining 350 cals, do abs, and go home. Since I work out in the night (8-930), I try to consume all my calories in the day itself, only try to have some soup after workout since I'm ready to fall asleep any moment.

Ok, So here is what I do. Cardio - I mostly use the treadmill and the arc trainer. Arc trainer more than treadmill because it's easier on the knees. If I start pounding the treadmill at this weight my knees will die. I do around 800-850 calories on tuesday, thursday and saturday. Out of that around 500 on the arc trainer, and 300/350 on treadmill. I try to do interval training. I'll run at speed 12 for a min, then walk for 3 mins at speed 5, then walk at incline 12 for 2 mins, then again walk for 3 mins without incline, etc. Weight training. 2/3 exercises of each, 3 sets of 15 reps. Monday - Chest, Shoulder, Triceps. (Abs at the end) Wednesday - Back and Arm/Biceps. (Abs at the end) Friday - Legs and lower body. (Abs at the end) I run for a min on speed 12 before each set. So in effect I'm doing interval training because I'm running and then I'm doing weights and getting my breath back and then running etc. On days that I'm doing weight training, I try to lose 700 calories via cardio (including all the running between sets etc). So In effect I'll warm up with 100 cals on treadmill.. (walking and then running for a bit), do around 10 sets (with 25 calorie running breaks between sets). so that turns out to be 350 calories. Then I'll finish the remaining 350 cals, do abs, and go home. Since I work out in the night (8-930), I try to consume all my calories in the day itself, only try to have some soup after workout since I'm ready to fall asleep any moment.
Awesome. Thanks for sharing. Read this guys, over and again - those sugarfrees, avoiding oil like its carrying plague, eating salad here and there, lime water in the morning with honey, diet cokes..... do not work w/o hard work...every bit helps, but ultimately you have to sweat it out. Also, holy - if you start getting bored, or hit plateau .. post it here... I know you have some instructor to take care of that, but still.

Also, holy - if you start getting bored, or hit plateau .. post it here... I know you have some instructor to take care of that, but still.
I think I have, but I'm not worried.. I realize that I wont lose weight as fast now, but I'm gonna keep working.. I'll lose weight little slower, so what? But I kinda ate a lil more than what was necessary for lunch. Feels like a rock in the stomach right now. Will have to workout double today. :nervous:

I think I have' date=' but I'm not worried.. [b']I realize that I wont lose weight as fast now, but I'm gonna keep working.. I'll lose weight little slower, so what? But I kinda ate a lil more than what was necessary for lunch. Feels like a rock in the stomach right now. Will have to workout double today. :nervous:
May be this will help (as if you need any :) ) - I guided a friend on initial path to weight loss, and once he got the feel of the basics (tasted the blood as they say), he was able to sustain the enthusiasm for 5-6 months, and ended up losing 22kgs in that period. (from 99 to 77). - at consistent rate of about 1kg per week. As you said - I am not worried - :nice: As long as you stay active - all is well. This is just the beginning, enjoy rest of the journey.:two_thumbs_up:

1 hour workout at midnight ? You on 256kbps brah ?:hysterical:
:hysterical::hysterical: Not sure how many ppl got this. So.. hmmm.. errmm.. the next time i arrive early, i'll just blame on my broadband connection. :cantstop:

Out of topic, I am a big fan of John Abraham and Shahid Kapoor considering they both are vegeterian and have gained some big size .. My goal is get to this size john-abraham-37731.jpg For last 1 year, I have stopped increasing weights as my goal was to bench presss n squat 200 pounds and I achieved that last year but I have been noticing the even though I m getting some tonning, I haven't gained more mass in last 1 year... so from last 2 weeks, I have started increasing weights and my new goal is to hit 250 by next 6 months.... gonna increase my diet now and eat more daal, dahi,nuts and paneer... Guys, any suggestions on any natural energy boosting fruits or food(vegeterian) before workout to lift heavier weights...I have tried grapes but having hard time lifting even 225 pounds....don't know why even though its jus 25 pounds xtra.. I dont wanna get into any fancy supplements so any natural food suggestion wud be good... any suggestions lurker, akshay, shehzaada or anyone?.. Holy if m right u have a trainer, can u ask him any food which helps to boost ur energy to lift heavier weights??

Out of topic, I am a big fan of John Abraham and Shahid Kapoor considering they both are vegeterian and have gained some big size .. My goal is get to this size john-abraham-37731.jpg For last 1 year, I have stopped increasing weights as my goal was to bench presss n squat 200 pounds and I achieved that last year but I have been noticing the even though I m getting some tonning, I haven't gained more mass in last 1 year... so from last 2 weeks, I have started increasing weights and my new goal is to hit 250 by next 6 months.... gonna increase my diet now and eat more daal, dahi,nuts and paneer... Guys, any suggestions on any natural energy boosting fruits or food(vegeterian) before workout to lift heavier weights...I have tried grapes but having hard time lifting even 225 pounds....don't know why even though its jus 25 pounds xtra.. I dont wanna get into any fancy supplements so any natural food suggestion wud be good... any suggestions lurker, akshay, shehzaada or anyone?.. Holy if m right u have a trainer, can u ask him any food which helps to boost ur energy to lift heavier weights??
Banana. High in teststerone and gives energy within minutes u eat it.

Few things you can try: a) Increase weights by smaller increment - instead of 25 lbs, try 10 (5-5) or even 5 lbs (2.5-2.5). If you can do 6-8 reps with 200 and then are able to do a set of 4-5 with additional weights, then you have made progress. b) Try to maintain same number of total reps - e.g. lets say you were doing 4 sets of 7 reps - total 28, and then after increasing by 10 lbs you are able to do only a set of 4. Then try to do 7 sets of 4 (total = 28), or until you can do sets of even 2 and reach a total count of about 25-28. This thing helped me in increasing my pull ups. Initially I could not do more than 3-4, so I started with doing total of 30, even if it took me 15 sets. And within few months I was able to cross 10 mark. Diet front: Just grapes ( or juice) as preworkout does not sound enough. Also, depends how long before the gym you are having it. Grapes, banana, and other such fruits get digested quickly, so you better take them close to the workout time Or even during workout. As you already know you have to eat more than you are eating - So, one change you can try is - have a proper meal about 60-90 minutes before workout - oats (or some other complex carbs) + some source of protein. And when going for workout, carry a protein shake (with fruit/juice of your choice), which you sip through during workout - that is apart from your post workout shake. You can try coffee with that pre-workout meal. Caffeine helps a bit with that extra push & focus you will need. Almost all of those pre-workout energy drinks have caffeine (besides some other stuff, taurine, L-arginine etc)..search a bit on natural sources of L-Arginine, I remember some mentions in Arnold's encyclopedia book - he used to have some concoction sort of,of natural foods for L-arginine needs. If you have not yet tried creatine - then perhaps this is the time to try one cycle of creatine. It is one of the safest (and cheapest) supplements you can experiment with - esp. in bulking.. For some people it can cause stomach upset, but nothing serious otherwise.. do a reading for your satisfaction. Last thing - Post your queries on bb.com forums, you will get even better quality and accurate responses. You can find all types of folks there, experimenting with all kinds of diet-lifestyle possible.
Banana. High in teststerone and gives energy within minutes u eat it.
Come on man, it is about time that you stop this nonsense.

in your link. ctrl-f 'testo' - no results found :finger:, :fist:, :bamboo: Besides, I already explained to you, that one does not get testosterone-supplementation from food... and definitely not from banana. But you seem to be growing denser day by day. :two_thumbs_up: