Urgent: Payment Gateways..?

dial_100

Does anyone here knows how payment gateways work? I need some information. Look... bhai log. this is just out of curiosity. I am working on something where I need to know more details on how payment gateways work. I need more details on transaction happening through payment gateways from marchant's account. thanks in advance, D100

Re: Urgent: Payment Gateways..? Dial, verisign provides payment gateway. IF you sign up they will give you the instructions including code to enable it. You need a merchant account with a bank to sign up. You can also get the same from Paypal. If you contact either of these vendors you can get more info. If I remember correctly paypal might have bought out the whole thing from verisign. But it is a straight forward implementation. Also some of the banks provide templates which you can show through an iframe or using ajax.

Re: Urgent: Payment Gateways..? Thanks HC..I really appreciate you respnding to it. I know there are few entrepreneurs here...So I was sure of getting someinfo. Actually, Merchants account is only involved after transaction details are received by PG. Now Payment Gateway services may or may not be provided by Marchants Bank. So my real question was which details need to be sent to PG by POS application. Anyways, I have called my bank to get details on Marchants account and they have provided me some info on that. But still my real question is not answered yet. I will try to call one of the PG service providers. FYI: I am working onto something. I needed this information for the project report. Parth beta...thanks to you as well. Padhai jaari rakho....BTW, you remind me of that song ...Aaj Ke bachhe I Tell You Kitne ... What To Do :shrug:

Re: Urgent: Payment Gateways..?

Thanks HC..I really appreciate you respnding to it. I know there are few entrepreneurs here...So I was sure of getting someinfo. Actually, Merchants account is only involved after transaction details are received by PG. Now Payment Gateway services may or may not be provided by Marchants Bank. So my real question was which details need to be sent to PG by POS application. Anyways, I have called my bank to get details on Marchants account and they have provided me some info on that. But still my real question is not answered yet. I will try to call one of the PG service providers. FYI: I am working onto something. I needed this information for the project report. Parth beta...thanks to you as well. Padhai jaari rakho....BTW, you remind me of that song ...Aaj Ke bachhe I Tell You Kitne ... What To Do :shrug:
You have google checkout, paypal and Verisign Dial. There is something called Agora shopping cart and they have a way to set up Versign checkout I think. You should try that software. You can also check out http://www.merchantinc.com/ That is quite trusted and is easy to use.