I will be catching up with Srinath in Dec

King

Yup the good old Srinath will be here folks and I look forward to catching up with him. Although I won't be able to ask him questions relating to match referee and the rest we can certainly ask him questions about his career. Also will get a chance to let him know about this site. I think we will try and put together certain questions that our members would like to pose to him. Hopefully I will have time enough to catch up as well as get answers to these questions.

Re: I will be catching up with Srinath in Dec I guess why not? I don't know what kind of time he will have prior the test match or after the test match but considering the 2nd test is in Wellington and he will be leaving right from here am sure we will be able to get some time out of him.

Re: I will be catching up with Srinath in Dec This is awesome. If we can get a 'call in interview', arranged with Srinath, we can get a few blokes from around the world call in with questions. Even otherwise, a chat or an email based interview would be fantastic as well.

Re: I will be catching up with Srinath in Dec Wow.... you did atlast :wtg: Don't know what caused the delay. I almost forgot about it really. If you hadn't got it one of these days I was going to claim the insurance money. Srinath is a fantastic fella and a one off in international cricket. I am sure he will oblige, I will keep you guys posted.

Re: I will be catching up with Srinath in Dec ^^terrific news, Ravi. try and request for a call-in interview, moderated. it will be da bomb. besides, sri is pretty articualte and actually would make for very interesting listening. if not, do an interview. i will send in some questions, as well. take it easy, R