US Open 2010

SachDan

^ And so does Djoko.. that should be one good match. I hope Djoko is able to repeat his 2008 performance and beat federer. As for the other semi final I would like to see Nadal pitted against Youzhny. Wawrinka is a pretty dangerous player.
And Rafa too hasn't lost a set or a service game yet :two_thumbs_up: Tbh Fed is playing great tennis here and it will take a gallant effort from Djokovic to get past Federer.

I had tears in my eyes when I saw an interview of Rohan Bopanna & Aisam Qureshi after they won the Semifinals. Don't know why tears came in my eyes. Looking at those young, fresh, hopeful faces..I have been one of those Internet Warriors hating anything Pakistani. Maybe I'm soft somewhere. Looking at two young boys from India and Pakistan, on a mission, I felt bit sheepish of what I've been doing so far on Internet. I might still make fun and say harsh word for Pakistan, but deep inside, I hope, people of both the countries understand the follies of this stupid rivalry and work together to become more friendly and march forward to a long standing friendship and prosperity... I live in hope... ..And I'm supporting them all the way come Friday and in all the future matches..

I had tears in my eyes when I saw an interview of Rohan Bopanna & Aisam Qureshi after they won the Semifinals. Don't know why tears came in my eyes. Looking at those young, fresh, hopeful faces..I have been one of those Internet Warriors hating anything Pakistani. Maybe I'm soft somewhere. Looking at two young boys from India and Pakistan, on a mission, I felt bit sheepish of what I've been doing so far on Internet. I might still make fun and say harsh word for Pakistan, but deep inside, I hope, people of both the countries understand the follies of this stupid rivalry and work together to become more friendly and march forward to a long standing friendship and prosperity... I live in hope... ..And I'm supporting them all the way come Friday and in all the future matches..
basically the life is too short for all these rivalries. :icflove:

Today Aisam Qureshi is also playing the finals of Mixed doubles. A routine thing it used to be for Leander paes to be playing in finals of both mens and mixed doubles. Best of luck to him in finals, but it will be very touch to defeat the American mixed doubles pair of Bob Bryan and Lizel Huber.