Gere faces Indian arrest warrant

Gaurav

Re: Gere faces Indian arrest warrant

Gere is *****. So what's the gripe ?
Um the gripe is that kissing someone on the cheek or a full blown French kiss in public should not = arrest warrant/3 months in prison!!!! If I kiss my wife on Juhu beach or at Gateway of India (romantic sunset) then could I get into trouble? Specially if a local chadi walla is near by? You know I was planning to go to India early next year and now I think that it's just not worth it. Going with a white lady and that also a sexy fit one is asking for trouble! Unless I dress her like a man with a turban or burqa :lmao: Did we forget our history? All the invasions have turned us into NUNS??? kama_sutra.jpg

Re: Gere faces Indian arrest warrant This happens because a few lawyers find this the best way to get some cheap publicity.The higher courts have decided to fine people for such frivolous cases . Lower courts have been known to entertain some such cases for strange reasons...may be judge is a fan :hic: . such a waste .

Re: Gere faces Indian arrest warrant i saw that video on youtube.. and he was clearly forcing himself on to her.. and it was disgraceful... lawsuit should come out of shilpa shetty.. and they were talking on AIDS issue..

i saw that video on youtube.. and he was clearly forcing himself on to her.. and it was disgraceful... lawsuit should come out of shilpa shetty.. and they were talking on AIDS issue..
It took Shilpa by surprise but it was not "FORCING HIMSELF ON HER" :chin: Shilpa seemed pretty happy after the initial surprise. Talk on AIDS issue does not mean fathers and nuns should be giving the AIDS related info. There is no contradiction between what happened on stage and AIDS information. Safe 6ex is the key not NO 6ex!

she obviously has no problem.
i really doubt that.. i bet she said something to oppose him in private but just dont wanna come openly on this matter...
Right and you are her private lacky with first hand inside info? :chin: It was a kiss on the CHEEK for F sake!

Re: Gere faces Indian arrest warrant seriously veer...what do you think is stopping her? Infact she came out the next day aur press ko bahut khari khoti bhi sunai....baat ka batabgad banate ho etc.....she looked pretty angry with the press...and said....gere kya soch rahe honge ...? :lol:

i saw that video on youtube.. and he was clearly forcing himself on to her.. and it was disgraceful... lawsuit should come out of shilpa shetty.. and they were talking on AIDS issue..
It took Shilpa by surprise but it was not "FORCING HIMSELF ON HER" :chin: Shilpa seemed pretty happy after the initial surprise. Talk on AIDS issue does not mean fathers and nuns should be giving the AIDS related info. There is no contradiction between what happened on stage and AIDS information. Safe 6ex is the key not NO 6ex!
okey then what was the need of that smooching and kissing on the stage infront of those people?? no matter what you people say.. our culture is significant part of our Identity and our Country.. I dont know about lawyers and those sheety movies.. but this is inappropriate considering occassion and the place..

Re: Gere faces Indian arrest warrant Veer do some research on our culture before the Islamic and Victorian conquerors bit@h slapped us :wall: Actually maybe not intentional but the kiss was perfect for the occasion as it highlights the point that Indian brush 6ex under the carpet and as a result we have amongst the highest numbers of HIV infected people.

she obviously has no problem.
i really doubt that.. i bet she said something to oppose him in private but just dont wanna come openly on this matter...
Right and you are her private lacky with first hand inside info? :chin: It was a kiss on the CHEEK for F sake!
you really think it was just that?? :lmao: I dont have problem with that.. but he was kinda going to lips in a nasty way.. and den bending her etc.. :chin: :chin: WTH?

but he was kinda going to lips in a nasty way..
How do you know that? He did not do that did he?
and den bending her etc.. :chin: :chin: WTH?
You know how many times she gets bent on screen in movies? :lmao:

Veer do some research on our culture before the Islamic and Victorian conquerors bit@h slapped us :wall: Actually maybe not intentional but the kiss was perfect for the occasion as it highlights the point that Indian brush 6ex under the carpet and as a result we have amongst the highest numbers of HIV infected people.
yes and you are an expert on culture gai? And yeah perfect for this occassion then why dont they show the whole exhibitioin on how to DO it safely?.. anyways.. probably you have lived abroad for too long, and probably India is moving forward way to fast in this reguards for my liking..

but he was kinda going to lips in a nasty way..
How do you know that? He did not do that did he?
and den bending her etc.. :chin: :chin: WTH?
You know how many times she gets bent on screen in movies? :lmao:
1. see that video again.. 2. and your point is??