Pakistan Trio Suspended by ICC in Spot Fixing Scandal

asterix

I have a feeling the guys will get away for lack of solid evidence.
No, if you have just seen the evidence, the fixer with hundreds of thosands of £ on his coffee table saying EXACTLY when the no balls will be, then for no balls to be bowled on the exact time he said. If thats not solid evidence then im not sure what is.
No' date=' if you have just seen the evidence, the fixer with hundreds of thosands of £ on his coffee table saying [b']EXACTLY when the no balls will be, then for no balls to be bowled on the exact time he said. If thats not solid evidence then im not sure what is.
True, and also the newspaper wouldn't have taken names due to fear of defamation etc. They might have said "allegedly a Pakistani cricketer fixed..." But for the fixer to predict which balls will be no-balls and then exactly that to happen pretty much proves it.
No' date=' if you have just seen the evidence, the fixer with hundreds of thosands of £ on his coffee table saying [b']EXACTLY when the no balls will be, then for no balls to be bowled on the exact time he said. If thats not solid evidence then im not sure what is.
Edited my post: Duplicate post.
Evidence doesn't mean a sh1t to pakistanis....they will keep denying denying denying no matter what they see/hear/feel..But fortunately this will be investigated by Scotland Yard and ICC, so we can hope to see some consequences.
True' date=' and also the newspaper wouldn't have taken names due to fear of defamation etc. They might have said "allegedly a Pakistani cricketer fixed..." But for the fixer to predict which balls will be no-balls and then exactly that to happen pretty much proves it.[/quote'] This news paper although a tabloid piece of shite always do this kind of stuff, they have got celebrities, politicians, royalty and sports stars all exposed.
This news paper although a tabloid piece of shite always do this kind of stuff' date=' they have got celebrities, politicians, royalty and sports stars all exposed.[/quote'] Yeah I've heard of this paper doing similar exposes before, and they were proven correct despite their pathetic methods
This is all a product of growing up in abject poverty, your offered shite loads of money for someting minor like a no ball what are you gonna say? Feel sorry for Amir but not the rest of those **** holes.
I can see how you could easily be convinced but you can't justify match-fixing I do feel for Amir aswell, bowling his heart out for this **** team with no victories to savour
I can see how you could easily be convinced but you can't justify match-fixing I do feel for Amir aswell, bowling his heart out for this **** team with no victories to savour
Amir is 18, someone asks him to bowl a no ball and he gets thousands of pounds, I would consider that. I think Amir will get away with it just because he is so young, Asif should just be banned forever, drug abuser, Kamran Akmal who is supposedly involved banned for life too, and Butt will probably get the same.

i have to feel sorry for the fans of pak cricket,they will probably get away with it but they have managed to corrupt an young up and coming cricketer.i think they have justified in their mind that this really is not match fixing in the grand scheme of things,sad really and predictable.

In a video secretly recorded during the NOTW investigation, a man alleged to be Mazher is clearly heard predicting that Amir would bowl the first over of the England innings, and that he would deliver a no-ball from the first ball of the third over - which as Cricinfo's ball-by-ball commentary noted: "was an enormrous no-ball, good half a metre over the line." The man also appeared to correctly predict a no-ball from the sixth ball of the tenth over, bowled this time by Asif. From cricinfo Damning evidence in the video

In a video secretly recorded during the NOTW investigation, a man alleged to be Mazher is clearly heard predicting that Amir would bowl the first over of the England innings, and that he would deliver a no-ball from the first ball of the third over - which as Cricinfo's ball-by-ball commentary noted: "was an enormrous no-ball, good half a metre over the line." The man also appeared to correctly predict a no-ball from the sixth ball of the tenth over, bowled this time by Asif. From cricinfo Damning evidence in the video
Yeh, on the video he seems to be using code names for the bowlers saying "ahmed wll bowl a no ball at so and so" at least thats what it said on the subtitles. Maybe thats how they will get away with it.