Pakistan Trio Suspended by ICC in Spot Fixing Scandal

asterix

Pakistan cricket should be banned immediately. They shouldn't be allowed to play world cup. It was Pakistan's board's fault for not taking any good measure to stop anything like that despite fixing happening again and again. They must be stopped coz their existence cause reasonable threat for cricket and seems they are the feeder of all big underground matchfixer.

i really hope its a hoax' date='cricket does not need this.[/quote'] I really doubt a newspaper which has time and again done this sort of thing would record this thing with the fixer after the event has happened and try and claim it was actually before. That would be by far the lamest thing since Salman Butts jacket in the photo.

Why are you guys so surprised? The integrity of Pakistani players are always under threat. From the most experienced to the youngest member of the squad the baton is passed over. The results are certainly not the indication and even when they are doing well there's always a chance they are up to something. Their system just sucks, lack of education and opportunities I blame these on. Afridi, Akthar, Asif you name it they have always looked for short cuts. Wonder how many of their players play for the passion of the sport?

I'd say the event should have been played longer than just stop at no balls. They would have got each and every one that was involved. I guess the NOFW couldn't resist given the sensational news they could put it out on a weekend. The fixer mentioned they were also going to throw away Twenty20s and ODIs. They should have waited a little longer before going public with the news. For fixing no balls these buggers will get a temporary suspension and will be drafted back in by PCB. That'll be a shame really. I'm pretty sure some of the players might even be thinking what's the big deal we only fixed couple of runs or three at the max and that has no impact on the game itself. I guess NOTW jumped the gun, they should have played along a bit more.

According to Sky News reporters outside the team hotel, police officers were seen leaving the building with two bags at around 11pm, while an unidentified man in a Pakistan training top was understood to have been taken away in an unmarked police car from the back of the building, although the team manager denied that any arrests had been made within the squad.

According to Sky News reporters outside the team hotel' date=' police officers were seen leaving the building with two bags at around 11pm, [b']while an unidentified man in a Pakistan training top was understood to have been taken away in an unmarked police car from the back of the building, although the team manager denied that any arrests had been made within the squad.
Old news. I posted it yesterday:aetsch: http://www.indiancricketfans.com/showpost.php?p=1153578&postcount=52
He said: "Boss I'm telling you, the timing you've come into. It's perfect because the one days and Twenty20s are about to start and we're going to be making a hell of a lot money." Incredibly, he said he could guarantee Pakistan would LOSE two one-dayers. He explained many players want Test skipper Salman Butt to remain captain for all matches, but the Pakistanis have drafted in veteran Shahid Afridi to lead the side for the one day internationals and Twenty20 matches. Majeed said: "A lot of the boys want to f*** up Afridi because he's trying to f*** up things for them. "They all want Butt to be captain. They want to lose anyway.
http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/news/924628/Majeed-revealed-he-was-plotting-for-Pakistan-to-lose-TWO-of-the-One-Day-Internationals.html ABsolute feckers