Pakistan 'tops death row league'

Gaurav

Guest dada_rocks

Re: Pakistan 'tops death row league'

Waiting to see MP's ridiculous defence of this! eg stas are not accurate, what is your source blah blah. What about their unofficial style executions as well! Add them on then god knows what the figures will be :chin:
To add to this drama there is wide-spread case of people disappearing out of nowhere.. supreme court under iftikhar chaudhary had taken cognizance of this fact and asked some uncomfrtable questions from mushy's poodle govt.. then there was little matter of still mills priatisation and calling mushy's expectant term extension unconstitutional... all this resulted into chief justice's removal

Re: Pakistan 'tops death row league' I know India still has the death penalty (something i vehemently oppose, i would much rather have these criminals, majority of which are rapists, murders and terrorists, gang raped in the shower for the next 25 years); does anyone know if we executed anyone last year and how many blokes do we have on death row and yeah... have we ever executed a woman?