Introduction Thread for New members  

52 members have voted

1. 1.

• Google
    • Referred by someone
    • Caught Bukhar
    • Other (please specify)
    • Youtube or other videos

Doc ' date=' we are all family boys... We shall never do anything that would tarnish the reputation of our families. After all , we have already done enough damage. :D[/quote']
Dude....what do you mean "family" boys:whatchutalkingabout:whatchutalkingabout:whatchutalkingabout
MM and Sachin_fan all one family :wink_smile: (not that there is anything wrong with it - Seinfeld)

Fellas , I know FWM for a while now. He is a double masters+Doctoral student in one of the world's leading univs plus an avid sports junkie, with cricket being one of his favorite sports. The thing about him is , He is more an Aussie fan than an Indian one. With the Aussie series coming up , i thought i could ask him to get on board and get the Aussie perspective of things too. So , essentially , he is the 2nd Aussie on this board after Donny. :D

i came to this place searching for a Pakistani forum...but i was too lazy and settled for this one...
DaRealPathan, You are so lazy! :D and that eminently qualifies you to this forum :haha: Welcome aboard :two_thumbs_up: As someone said above, there will be posters who will go OTT with Ind Pak series, just have a thick skin.

Greetings from a 37 yr old Brit.called Stephen, but I'm one of a rare breed that prefers Indian cricket and everything that goes with it. Fave player 'the master blaster', M.S. Dhoni and have only attended one game in India which was at Goa in March 2006 when India trounced England. Got in trouble in my local pub t'other night when I said that IKEA stood for 'India Kick England's A*&E. Tee hee. Arriving at Dabolim from Manchester for the winter season, which I have done for the pst 3 yrs. First visit to Bombay and Goa was in 1993 and have noticed massive changes. Cheers everyone from a minus 4 degree Manchester.:wink_smile:

Greetings from a 37 yr old Brit.called Stephen, but I'm one of a rare breed that prefers Indian cricket and everything that goes with it. Fave player 'the master blaster', M.S. Dhoni and have only attended one game in India which was at Goa in March 2006 when India trounced England. Got in trouble in my local pub t'other night when I said that IKEA stood for 'India Kick England's A*&E. Tee hee. Arriving at Dabolim from Manchester for the winter season, which I have done for the pst 3 yrs. First visit to Bombay and Goa was in 1993 and have noticed massive changes. Cheers everyone from a minus 4 degree Manchester.:wink_smile:
Brilliant! Welcome Steve- I believe you are the first Englishman on board. Greetings from a fellow (ex-) Mancunian.