Introduction Thread for New members  

52 members have voted

1. 1.

• Google
    • Referred by someone
    • Caught Bukhar
    • Other (please specify)
    • Youtube or other videos

Hi my name is Ian, Today I thought I must look for somewhere to congratulate the Little Master and found this forum, with Google. I remember seeing the great Sachin Tendulkar in his first test innings vs Pakistan (Wasim & Waqar) I think as a young 16 year old.(Whilst visiting Ahmedabad many years ago on an old black and white TV) What a career he has had with hs recent 200 NO in the latest ODI, he has to be regarded as the best Batsman in the modern era in all forms of the game? Thank you for listening.
Welcome Ian. Don't disappear on us! :icflove:

Hi, This is the vickerman. I'm from India. A big sports junkie - especially cricket and football. I was looking out for a forum to find interesting discussions and theories that I could test. i found IndianCricketFans , read TheVortex's article on Sachin's 200* , and got hooked! A friend and I have got this sports blog we write in . I've got a curiosity for backing or questioning theories with data. Do have a look at it folks! Cheers! TheVickerman

Hi, This is the vickerman. I'm from India. A big sports junkie - especially cricket and football. I was looking out for a forum to find interesting discussions and theories that I could test. i found IndianCricketFans , read TheVortex's article on Sachin's 200* , and got hooked! A friend and I have got this sports blog we write in . I've got a curiosity for backing or questioning theories with data. Do have a look at it folks! Cheers! TheVickerman
Welcome :icflove: