Introduction Thread for New members  

52 members have voted

1. 1.

• Google
    • Referred by someone
    • Caught Bukhar
    • Other (please specify)
    • Youtube or other videos

Rum N Dravid Hi eveyone.. TO ALL those worried about Dravid's form, don't worry.. Dravid will be back and would make sure India win the series in Australia this time around. a great Dravid fan here.. he has been the wall for our team hence the title he has(The Wal) is a deserving one.. RUM N DRAVID EVERYONE ITS JUST ABOUT RUM N DRAVID RUM N DRAVID BRING IT ON

Hi, as i had posted earlier in another thread just now, I am 38, from Chennai, but settled in Bangalore for the past 7 years. in to IT Recruitment field with a small team in Bangalore. I was introduced to ICF by Chandan a week back. I had been visiting as a guest and was really surprised by the superb stats by Doc and also the insight and knowledge of the game by many forummers. The only thing that was stopping me from registering earlier itself , was my addiction to Cricket. If i get pulled in, then I would lose sleeping time,the personal hours i spend with my wife and daughter and also a bit of my office work in the day time. I would be so hooked that i would need a de-addiction therapy, regularly given by Indian team, when they play atrociously on tours!

Welcome to ICF' date=' Rajan. Nice to see so many folks from India registering lately. We were starting to appear like a NRI mafia![/quote'] Dont worry, as long as you have committed founders like what u have here, this will be growing quite fast in to a very active site. if only the fans from rediff.com blogs, ndtv blogs, cricinfo blogs, expresscricket and so many other blogspots are informed about this site, then one visit would convince them that this is the place. who knows, 2 years down the line, we can be instrumental in changing the attitude of BCI or the Govt and contribute positively for the growth and quality of cricket in the country.!

im 28 , live in Melbourne .. I am extremely bored at work and couldnt bear the sledging that I get for Team India being a group of "selfish rich non performing physically unfit players". PS: I am still waiting to get a sign that people even see me here !! :isalute:
bro, just tell your mates out there to wait for another 2 weeks! then they will realise the beauty and artistry of the oriental willow wizards. they will be drooling about Jaffer's languid on drives, Laxman's wristy flicks from the off stump to mid wicket, Ganguly's courage under fire,the power and glory of Yuvraj, not to mention the firewaorks from Dhoni and the reminders from Dravid and Sachin that they are still good in stitching crucial partnerships that help the team and blunt the bowling.

Sure, i became a convert after reading those great stats for the batsmen and bowlers by Boss. My respect for Nasser Husain went up by a few notches because of his analysis. also it was an eye opener for understanding the performances of bowlers gainst top order/middle order and tail. I do value those stats. spent hours in compiling all by myself . cutting down and pasting in word docs.now i understand where to look for! great work ICF ! way to Go!