52 members have voted

1. 1.

• Google
    • Referred by someone
    • Caught Bukhar
    • Other (please specify)
    • Youtube or other videos

Guest HariSampath
Bheem naam hai mera .. from the land of greatest match winners - Karnataka . Other than cricket I love numbers and making mince meat out of them. Iam one of the older members over here but can beat any of you newbies to pulp on anything that I put my mind to ... hehehee. I have been around and seen a lot of life ... hence the no-nonsense straight talk on the forums. I talk straight and dont like people who beat around the bush. Havent met anybody that is as deeply addicted to cricket as me but few here come close. Iam also very passionate about what happens back home politically and socially and very critical of the "Lets feed the croc so that it doesnt eat me today" gang.
All of the above is now rendered as old as crocs , now here is a member from "lets feed YOU to the croc so that it doesn't eat ME today" gang :wink_smile:

Guest HariSampath
Humpf, how lazy people are ! Personally , i will probably win the "world's most laziest guy" competition hands down ( just that i am too lazy to go and collect the prize).
I am sure you will win, particularly because the real champion ( yours truly) is too lazy to even compete :tounge_smile:

here goes my intro...!! I never knew this website existed until i was watching a video on youtube that was apparently uploaded via this website by somebody....myself in the 20's ,presently in the U.S and besides cricket I love and follow...HMMMM...lemme think hehee:cantstop:...I laugh cricket,eat cricket ,sleep cricket and drink cricket....my day begins with cricinfo.com and ends there... had to bring up all kinds of xcuses when i was growing up as a kid in india to bunk school/college/univ just to catch a game of cricket no matter who is playing...india or not..!!

Hi, my name is sriram, am doing my masters. I came to this site through a friend of mine, who shares my name. Being an avid cricket and a passionate sachin fan (the name ) it was but natural for me to become a part of the group. I hail from chennai india and have been watchin cricket from the time india participated in the 92 WC. When i am not watching cricket, movies, sharing a joke with friends etc....i contemplate opening the books. This site has some prolific writers and analysts, i think the next step would be to start a full fledged cricket e-journal a'la wisden or whatever., VARUN, are you listening??/

I don't need to really state my name, it's quite obvious. As the rest of the folks here I'm an avid cricket fan and in particular Indian cricket. I come from NZ and obviously I back Black Caps. Black Caps and Indian cricket team are my two favorite ones. I'm among the founders of this website but these days I've gotten busy as it's summer over here and am quite busy playing cricket. When I'm not playing and at home I pretty much live here. BTW I still have the most number of posts for the website. I know couple are closing by but only just.:D

Welcoming the man you introduced to the board' date=' Sriram? You two even share a first name. A bit incestuous, innit?:D[/quote'] Doc , we are all family boys... We shall never do anything that would tarnish the reputation of our families. After all , we have already done enough damage. :D

Doc ' date=' we are all family boys... We shall never do anything that would tarnish the reputation of our families. After all , we have already done enough damage. :D[/quote'] Dude....what do you mean "family" boys:whatchutalkingabout:whatchutalkingabout:whatchutalkingabout