Introduction Thread for New members  

52 members have voted

1. 1.

• Google
    • Referred by someone
    • Caught Bukhar
    • Other (please specify)
    • Youtube or other videos

namaskara.... was here....went....have come back... intro lost with the first installment of this thread....nothing special to warrant another one..
Welcome back mate but your mate Rohan the Laxman's mouth piece isn't seen around much these days :D

hey guys, i belong to NOIDA near Delhi, done my engineering from Sydney,Australia and now back home for good !... Avid cricket follower and like browsing thru various forums, earlier used to visit ICF (sportsnetwork) a bit and also PP ,found out abt this site from there only...though i know online,rajeev,pjilka from DT days (id:smokin_indian,organised SS once and played pool tourney)...hopefully wud get to know more of you guys.. peace out enjoy !

@ Rajeev, I don't think I have ever registered on CVP [we can't register right -- I never subscribed to the feeds from CVP], but I was a regular visitor for the match highlights etc. I also visit cricindia.net was the other one, but some technical problem arose there. I found this site link there today, thought I would visit and found it really good... great going, nice job man.:thumbs_up:

HI guys, This is my 1st post in ICF ..... I came to know abt this cool forum through google:dance: and iam from chennai and hope i will enjoy my stay here and hats off to moddy and other fellow indians members :hatsoff:u guys ROCK & doing a great job ..............:D