Introduction Thread for New members  

52 members have voted

1. 1.

• Google
    • Referred by someone
    • Caught Bukhar
    • Other (please specify)
    • Youtube or other videos

Thank you, a bit more info. Im from England however dont support them due to the fact they are perhaps the most boring team ever assembled and Collingwood really pisses me off. More of a fan of the West Indies. My fave players are Tendulkar, Gayle, Fidel Edwards, Kemar Roach and a few others. Also I have a severe dislike for Australia and Ricky Ponting.

You'll fit right in here (:punter: sucks :P) I wanted to ask you how the windies team is shaping up for the T20 world cup because Trinidad & Tobago were fantastic in the CL. But, we should take that discussion out of this thread, so go on and open your first thread :two_thumbs_up:

Thank you, a bit more info. Im from England however dont support them due to the fact they are perhaps the most boring team ever assembled and Collingwood really pisses me off. More of a fan of the West Indies. My fave players are Tendulkar, Gayle, Fidel Edwards, Kemar Roach and a few others. Also I have a severe dislike for Australia and Ricky Ponting.
noob!! :woot: woh bhi ingerland se! :eating: :hatsoff: to supporting SRT tho!! enjoy ur time here :icflove:

You'll fit right in here (:punter: sucks :P) I wanted to ask you how the windies team is shaping up for the T20 world cup because Trinidad & Tobago were fantastic in the CL. But, we should take that discussion out of this thread, so go on and open your first thread :two_thumbs_up:
Will make a thread when im not a noob, noobs creating threads is a recipe for disaster judging from other forums.
noob!! :woot: woh bhi ingerland se! :eating: :hatsoff: to supporting SRT tho!! enjoy ur time here :icflove:
Thanks.
welcome how the hell did u made 19 million?
Did a few of the quizzes, safe to say my knowledge of Pakistani batting collapses is second to none.

How is it going Guys !!! Long time I have not visited this site. Hope everyone is doing great. Good game by India. Pulled it off to retain #1 position. Hashim Amla is a amazing batsman. I believe the raaz for his success is his patience. SA managed to maintain its choker tag.

:icflove:Welcome

You're in the perfect place :winky:

Thank you graphics for cleaning up the thread. Don't you guys understand that this thread is ONLY for welcoming ? If you really have to flirt/talk BS redirect the newbie to Never Ending thread and carry on with your nonsense discussion. FFS fellas, it's really not that hard to follow simple logic.

Seriously, I'm tired of this. We dont want to use this as a chatroom. Read through the thread before you post something. blue_brigade posted another message yesterday. Please just let this thread be for introducing new members to the site and vice-versa. Not for any other discussion about their names and why they changed it, etc.

Hi my name is Ian, Today I thought I must look for somewhere to congratulate the Little Master and found this forum, with Google. I remember seeing the great Sachin Tendulkar in his first test innings vs Pakistan (Wasim & Waqar) I think as a young 16 year old.(Whilst visiting Ahmedabad many years ago on an old black and white TV) What a career he has had with hs recent 200 NO in the latest ODI, he has to be regarded as the best Batsman in the modern era in all forms of the game? Thank you for listening.