Your Favourite Fast Food Franchise?...

Captain of Bhangra

Which of these do you find has the best food/menu/options etc? (I've based the options on what I think are the most famous ones around the world, so I don't want any Yanks complaining at the lack of 'Taco Bell', any fellow Brits complaining about the lack of 'Greggs', or any Pure Indian's complaining about the omission of the Gol Guppa stall around the corner from village bazaar)... If you pick 'other', please specify, and yes, I am sad enough to be doing this out of interest, and yes, I know it looks like I'm doing a school project...

Re: Your Favourite Fast Food Franchise?... Not a big fan of fast food but prefer BK for its grilled chicken burgers.....as Shwetabh said on long drives when you need to tuck in a bite,BK is a good option....a little off the topic but a few years back I was in Bangalore and the first Mc Donald in the city opened...u wont believe there was a serpentine queue stretching way outside the mall for meals costing 100+ in local currency. I was quite amazed....for that money you can get great food in India...who would go to McDonald.....

Re: Your Favourite Fast Food Franchise?... Of the names put above in the poll I have frequented Subway more often than the rest of them put together. However it is more because of health reasons than the taste bud. For sheer taste I shall go with Burger King. Their sandwitches are lot better and I also tend to like their fries far more than McDonald's. Incidentally talking about Fries I would say Arby's curly fries are the best. Do you have Arbies in England?

Re: Your Favourite Fast Food Franchise?...

Shiv Sagar :hic:
Hahaha..Priceless. I am only too happy you didnt mention the ganne(sugarcane) stall right on the end of your mohalla!! :lmao: By the way is it Shiv Sagar or Sukh Sagar? :chin:

Re: Your Favourite Fast Food Franchise?...

Shiv Sagar :hic:
Hahaha..Priceless. I am only too happy you didnt mention the ganne(sugarcane) stall right on the end of your mohalla!! :lmao: By the way is it Shiv Sagar or Sukh Sagar? :chin:
Shiv Sagar, Sukh Sagar, Santosh Sagar , Sagar Snacks, multiple permutations of the word Sagar with some other word starting with S :lmao:

Re: Your Favourite Fast Food Franchise?... I'm a bit of a Subway fan at the moment because me and my mate have tons of offer booklets that really knock the price down. It may sound trampy, but we've saved tons these past weeks. I either have Veggie Patty footlong, or Spicy Italian 6" Those are the best...