What does success mean to you?

The Outsider

Re: What does success mean to you?

When I am able to support a lot of unfortunate folks back home ... gives the kind of utter satisfaction that is hard to explain .....
We need more and more indians like you. Charity is not so popular back home. Everytime I have embarked on raising money for some charitable cause in India boy the kind of utterly humilating questions I have been asked can just put off any individual.
Not really surprising...for every person who wants to help ...there are two who would like to help themselves to other peoples money.

Guest dada_rocks

As a footer to my last post what defines success when it comes to most precious emotion of them all, Love? 1) Is success to come to this world and meet the love of your life? 2) Is success to come to this world, meet the love of your life and not get married? 3) Is success to come to this world, meet the love of your life, get married and then divorced? 4) Is sucess to come to this world, meet the love of your life and live happily hereafter? 5) Is success to come to this world and never meet the love of your life? Who the hell wants the jhamela? :chin:
I will go with the fifth option :lmao:

As a footer to my last post what defines success when it comes to most precious emotion of them all, Love? 1) Is success to come to this world and meet the love of your life? 2) Is success to come to this world, meet the love of your life and not get married? 3) Is success to come to this world, meet the love of your life, get married and then divorced? 4) Is sucess to come to this world, meet the love of your life and live happily hereafter? 5) Is success to come to this world and never meet the love of your life? Who the hell wants the jhamela? :chin:
1 and 4 for me :hic: Edit- Nothing can trump an outstanding life partner.

Guest dada_rocks

Re: What does success mean to you? As the cliche goes success is relative and it brings with itself lot of relatives. :lmao: How well you are doing in comparison that matters, yes there is hardly anything positive about success of the majority of the population. Even in cricket an Inzamam a Lara gets life at the verge of victory and goes on to win the game, it's great success whereas a Sachin doesn't get life in the similar situation and goes on to lose the game not so great. It all depends on how badly others are doing in ur comparison. In absolute terms you may be $hit but as long as rest are in deeper $hit, great success Borat style. Success the chimera majority of population in the world is chasing can be summed up by one scene of Borat. Borat commenting about his neighbour: I get glass window he has to get glass window I get .............................. I get clock radio he can't afford. great success!! A$$hole :lmao:

My idea of success; $100K (or higher) a year + A hot car (valued at $25,000 or higher) + Hot chicks (big tits, nice body, etc) + A nice house/condo
You dont come across as shallow at all preds :hmph:
Dude, that is everyone wants - i am just being blunt about it. Why else do they slave away at work every day ? The material possessions are what define your achievement and success

1 and 4 are the best! But 2 is not bad either. Why stress so much on being married? Isnt meeting the love of your life and not get married, but staying together/being there for each other as good? :chin:

Re: What does success mean to you? 2. There was a poem that I read in school as a kid, saying that a victorious soldier can never taste victory as strongly as the one lying on the ground dying. The gist of it being, you never know how good something is until you lose it :wtg:

2. There was a poem that I read in school as a kid, saying that a victorious soldier can never taste victory as strongly as the one lying on the ground dying. The gist of it being, you never know how good something is until you lose it :wtg:
Wow! definitely Chivas Regal material hic! :hic:

2. There was a poem that I read in school as a kid, saying that a victorious soldier can never taste victory as strongly as the one lying on the ground dying. The gist of it being, you never know how good something is until you lose it :wtg:
Now that explains all this "we are all going to die anyways" thoughts. :hmph:

Guest dada_rocks

Your Son has grown so much dada rocks......very cute! (touchwood!)
Thanks ..par yahin to pareshani hai he is growing too fast for my liking

Re: What does success mean to you? I divide my goals into manageable chunks. Achieving these tiny goals makes me feel successful and happy. My goal for tomorrow is to take a nice dump first thing in the morning :lmao: :lmao: :hic: Will I be successful tomorrow? Stay tuned :hic:

In your photo you don't look that fat though... . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . for an Indian :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: JOKE!
I am a perfect case of muscle turned into fat am a black-belt in karate.. then stopped working out... became a motu :roll: