Veena Malik in big Boss 4

CSK Fan

mastansa bhai participant ki namelist bata do plz.
They have only leaked 5 names so far. Sara Khan, Seema Parihar(ex daaku and current politician), Bunti (thief, he was the main inspiration behind oye lucky oye movie), Ajmal Kasab's lawyer and Veena Malik. Sidhu, Zeenat Aman, Pamela, Ganguly, Greg Chappel these names are in rumours list. :dance: Would be epic to see Dada and Guru Greg in the same house. :cantstop:

They have only leaked 5 names so far. Sara Khan, Seema Parihar(ex daaku and current politician), Bunti (thief, he was the main inspiration behind oye lucky oye movie), Ajmal Kasab's lawyer and Veena Malik. Sidhu, Zeenat Aman, Pamela, Ganguly, Greg Chappel these names are in rumours list. :dance: Would be epic to see Dada and Guru Greg in the same house. :cantstop:
thanks,plz make update when you know about all participant.

saali Veena Malik kitni harami hai .. the other day she was speaking BS about India and today she is saying she feels she loves India .. bloody harami Paki changing colors
hope she is thrown out of the house in first oir second week itsellf,bloody paki,dont know why these channels bring in pak people

bewkoofo ki fauj khadi kar di colors nee sara khan paise ki bhookhi ho gayi,bhopal choodte hee paise dekh rahi hai bass:(( manoj tiwari can do some commedy:--D sweta tiwari a coward:finger: veena malik :finger: baki sab choor gunde hai.:fear:

WTF are the contestants .. ek hai chambal ki daaku jo khud bol rahi hai ki usne hundreds of murders kiya hai and that she has got several cases still pending .. the other is the famous Bunty chor of Delhi who has got 500 cases on him and he is saying all those 500 cases are fake .. WTF I mean.. how low can TV serials go

Looks like the idiot Bunty CHor has been thrown out of the big boss house after abusing someone!! Ab chor dakaiton ko bulaoge to gaali to denge hi. Or did they expect these criminals to enter the big boss house and do some bhajan-keertan. Absolutely pathetic choice of contenstants.

Just check the contestants. It seems Bigg Boss is openly promoting crime: 1. Seema Parihar = dacoit, killer with several cases of murder pending 2. Bunty = famous thief regarded as one of the biggest thieves ever in Delhi .. more than 500 cases against him 3. Rahul Bhatt = controversial figure linked with the Paki American terrorist David Headley 4. Abbas Kazmi = Mumbai terrorist Kasab's lawyer and also fought cases in 1993 serial blasts and Gulshan Kumar muder case 5. Sakshi Pradhan = Splitsvilla winner but more famous perhaps for her leaked MMS after the contest 6. Veena Malik = controversial figure and ex-girlfriend of Paki charsi Asif.. also known for her supposedly nude pics that came out several years ago 7. Begum Nawazish Ali = Paki cross dresser 8. Ashmit Patel = another unsuccesful actor supposedly in the MMS with Riya Sen 9. Shweta Tiwari = another controversial figure 10. Aanchal Kumar = the girl linked with Yuvraj recently Manoj Tiwary, Sameer Soni, Sara Khan and Hrishant Goswami are the only ones with not much controversies I dont know how low can shows go to for some TRPs

I heard Rajesh Khanna is there LOL
no he is not there .. at least not till now .. I am watching it right now .. Kaka would have not been able to live with these criminals I suppose. .. but he was also involved in controversies a couple of years back when he did a b-grade movie with a Paki actress for Rakhi Sawant's brother

I watched the first episode and thought Salman was quite spontaneous and genuine. \ And I agree with ViruRulez, this looks like a glorification of crime and criminals. Some interesting characters in there, but so far I have found it a bit on the boring side.

Ok .. Ashmit confirms in the show that the Riya Sen MMS with him that was leaked 4 or 5 years ago was real and not fake .. LOL at them denying all these years before this as it clearly looked genuine and not fake earlier too.. Ashmit confirms that he shot the MMS with his new mobile phone while dating .... here is the video where he confesses You can skip the first minute or so if you want as that is not related to the MMS [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_7svnqFWiiM]YouTube - Bigg Boss 4 - 5th october (3rd episode) Part 6[/ame] Asif's former girlfriend also exposes him as a sharabi, leecher, lafange, drug addict, charsi, womanizer, woman beater and what not :giggle: Here is the video of that. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koo5Kw52MBo]YouTube - Bigg Boss 4 - 5th october (3rd episode) Part 4[/ame]