Any Mountaineers out here?

Don

I am one, love to climb mountains. Hill walking, scrambling, rock face climbing. There are 282 Munros(mountains higher then 1000m) in Scotland, i plan to do all of them, already done about 10. Great way to keep fit and once u walk all the way to the top nothing like the view from the top to relax.

Re: Any Mountaineers out here? I used to do that a little bit when i was a kid. i climbed one of the higher ones in the western ghats when i was 13 yrs old...but now i am scared of climbing a table......! :doh::doh:

Re: Any Mountaineers out here?

Went hiking to matheran with my college' date=' upar to chad gaya, neeche nahin aa saka[/quote'] :lmao: :lmao: DEAS.. anyone heard of it? I went upto dukes nose once.. its some hill near lonavala/khandala someplace..

Re: Any Mountaineers out here? Did a fair bit of mountaineering and hiking when I was in California. Still do some hiking but there isn't all that much on the East coast. Summited Whitney and Raineer. I was planning to do McKinley this year but have been caught up in hazaar things so its unlikely to materialize but plan on doing it next year. Entire trip can take upto 3 weeks plus another week for travelling and other arrnagements. Its really a lot of fun. Planning on expanding to the oceans this summer though with scuba diving.

Went hiking to matheran with my college' date=' upar to chad gaya, neeche nahin aa saka[/quote'] :lmao: :lmao: DEAS.. anyone heard of it? I went upto dukes nose once.. its some hill near lonavala/khandala someplace..
i was a kid :lol: u call this a bump :huh: :huh: 6b3s41l.jpg4xw118p.jpg54ag0o4.jpg

rajeev..neeche kaise aaye? Yah wahin se post kar rahe ho? :hic: holy :shhh: <dukes nose is a bump not a hill> :hic:
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Taxi, infact the only one availalble that time and I wasn't the only one waiting for it

Re: Any Mountaineers out here? This was the Angel's landing at Zions nationel park. The small dots u see on the right are actually people.. ( Click on pic to see propoerly). Was pretty scary doing the last stretch.

Re: Any Mountaineers out here? >>>u call this a bump :huh: :huh: Awwww holy....we will now call it Mt.Dukesnose. Lonavala btw :hic: I remember running down and sliding on my backside while coming down...much faster...... :lol:

Re: Any Mountaineers out here? I used to be till i moved to the states... almost qualified for a Duke of Edinburgh Bronze medal in 1997 though i was too lazy to file my hours logged etc etc. The last adventure i had was back in summer of 2000, trekked some trails around badrinath, joshimath and govindghat... man i miss those days!!!