Typical Indian behaviour

Cricketics

As Bombayh lose, some regular supporters as i see are talking trash about the team. How zak and all suck. How crap it is to support Bombay. Summarizes how chlidish one's brain is and how easily it can go either way with just one game. From a great finish in the batting to a crappy team after just 20 over inngs. Thats our posters.

No hiding from this loss. Though I didn't watch it, but reading the transcripts on CI it's pretty obvious Zak had one of those days where he would try for yorkers irrespective of the end result :headshake:.I'll be more than happy if MI decides to retain SRT and put every other ***bags under the hammer :mad:. They're absolutely ***ing ridiculous.

No hiding from this loss. Though I didn't watch it' date=' but reading the transcripts on CI it's pretty obvious Zak had one of those days where he would try for yorkers irrespective of the end result :headshake:.I'll be more than happy if MI decides to retain SRT and put every other ***bags under the hammer :mad:. They're absolutely ***ing ridiculous.[/quote'] Sachin should go down the hammer too at the auctions .. if he has to be retained he will have to be made captain and he is not captain material .. I would say no team should retain any player except CSK who should retain Dhoni .. if somebody retains all four players for 4.5 million dollars then that team would be an ass .. frankly speaking I would not even mind everybody going back to the pool as advised earlier

Sachin should go down the hammer too at the auctions .. if he has to be retained he will have to be made captain and he is not captain material .. I would say no team should retain any player except CSK who should retain Dhoni .. if somebody retains all four players for 4.5 million dollars then that team would be an ass .. frankly speaking I would not even mind everybody going back to the pool as advised earlier
A player who scored 600+ runs in 15 odd matches. Hmm, let me think its pretty hard to decide whether or not I have to keep him in the team :giggle:

A player who scored 600+ runs in 15 odd matches. Hmm' date=' let me think its pretty hard to decide whether or not I have to keep him in the team :giggle:[/quote'] One question .. can you keep him in the team without making him captain .. that is the big and most difficult question .. if it can be done then he should be retained for more than 1.8 million if required .. if not my opinion would still be the same

Being a MI supporter and not a flip-flopper or result-based-withered fan, I have faith in SRT and his captaincy. Other than him, I am up for offloading all the players and start afresh.

Being a MI supporter and not a flip-flopper or result-based-withered fan' date= I have faith in SRT and his captaincy. Other than him, I am up for offloading all the players and start afresh.
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Viru bhai got PWNed There are wonly four players worth retaining based on business values and performance - Sach, MSD, Ganguly and Malinga.

Typical Indian performance will ofcourse attract typical Indian behaviour..No matter how much you try to ignore this tournament, it's a fact that the World is watching the Indian players fitness, athleticism and performances against non-descript International players.. Ofcourse the egoistic brigade can hide behind all sorts of excuses like, "Good, they will come back early and prepare for Aussies", "Why you guys are taking this format or tournament seriously?" etc. but don't forget the most common factor in all the formats will be pathetic Indian fielding, bowling, athleticism etc. So even if you bury your heads and look for some improved performances in other formats, you'll have to mostly rely on maverick batting by the likes of Sehwag, Sachin, VVS etc. to save the day or days of matches..