Champions League 2010

King Tendulkar

Shano seems like nowadays you are here (OS) only to ridicule United :( We will come back strongly :two_thumbs_up:
Haven't been in sync with the action recently, so not much to discuss, missed the CL matches too :( and more so ridiculing is fun esp with andy around. :D I love the way he gets his purple panties in twist. :P

Haven't been in sync with the action recently' date=' so not much to discuss, missed the CL matches too :( and more so ridiculing is fun esp with andy around. :D I love the way he gets his purple panties in twist. :P[/quote'] I know that and more often than not he falls in to your trap :) May be coz he's more passionate about the club he supports than most of us here.

I know that and more often than not he falls in to your trap :) May be coz he's more passionate about the club he supports than most of us here.
Its just rib tickling fun Dan, its not like we havent had this amongst ourselves in the past, we took them in good spirit and to those who dont, well they tend to face it more often than most. :D

I know that and more often than not he falls in to your trap :) May be coz he's more passionate about the club he supports than most of us here.
Well dan, Am really passionate for my Love. In the past i even deleted Pakis from my FB a/c :D I had issues with my best friend regarding all this. :D Now thats how i am :crazy4: Its good to know people are having fun with me around.:proud:

Off Topic

Little Johnny's Teacher says - whoever can answer the following questions can have half day off school. Who said ".ask not what your country can do for you" - b4 Johnny can open his mouth Nancy shouts "John F Kennedy" Teacher says "very good Nancy you can go" Teacher asks "who said - I have a dream" - b4 Johnny can open his mouth Mary shouts - "Martin Luther King" Teacher says very good Mary you can go" Johnny is raging & just as teacher turns her back Johnny says "I wish those bitc*s wud keep their fecking mouths shut" Teacher looks & says "who said that" Johnny replies "Wayne rooney - c u tomorrow"
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: