Is there anything that really pisses you ???

Ram

Do you get pissed at any particular thing ?? some thing which may not be that bad , but somehow you seem to get really upset by it... I get really uncomfortable if people use their entire hands ( palms included) to eat and make all those sounds as they eat... gets on my nerve... i dunno y ... :shrug:

Re: Is there anything that really pisses you ??? 1- Violence 2- Religious people ("Heaven landlords" as I call them) 3- Cruelty against animals and kids 4- People who don't respect other peoples privacy (go through my things) 5- Parents who don't teach basic manners to their kids 6- Noisy kids (shut the F up :-) 7- Annoying family members/relatives 8- People who drive fast in built up areas ( I would love to put sugar in their petrol tank) 9- Sight and smell of animal meat while walking past my local butchers or when inside supermarket. 10- People who are anti freedom of speech and thought.

Re: Is there anything that really pisses you ??? 1. people who think that they are too cool to throw their trash in a waste basket 2. people who question global warming 3. people who trivialize democracy and civil liberties

Re: Is there anything that really pisses you ??? Hahaha..some nice pet peeves up there. Here is one of mine - people that do not show up on time. If you can not show up at 6 pm then tell me to arrive at 6:30 instead, I do not want to arrive on time only to have to wait for you. And then when you arrive I have to sit down and listen to your silly excuses. :mad:

Re: Is there anything that really pisses you ???

1- Violence 2- Religious people ("Heaven landlords" as I call them) 3- Cruelty against animals and kids 4- People who don't respect other peoples privacy (go through my things) 5- Parents who don't teach basic manners to their kids 6- Noisy kids (shut the F up :-) 7- Annoying family members/relatives 8- People who drive fast in built up areas ( I would love to put sugar in their petrol tank) 9- Sight and smell of animal meat while walking past my local butchers or when inside supermarket. 10- People who are anti freedom of speech and thought.
gkd , going by the length of your list , is there sometime when you are not pissed ? :hic:

1- Violence 2- Religious people ("Heaven landlords" as I call them) 3- Cruelty against animals and kids 4- People who don't respect other peoples privacy (go through my things) 5- Parents who don't teach basic manners to their kids 6- Noisy kids (shut the F up :-) 7- Annoying family members/relatives 8- People who drive fast in built up areas ( I would love to put sugar in their petrol tank) 9- Sight and smell of animal meat while walking past my local butchers or when inside supermarket. 10- People who are anti freedom of speech and thought.
2 and 4/10 are contradictory. :hmph:

Re: Is there anything that really pisses you ??? Oh God!i can feel the flood gates opening.... anyways the worst are- 1)People who try to jump the queue...specially the ones who try to give cute excuses fordoing so... 2)Rash drivers....

Guest dada_rocks

Hahaha..some nice pet peeves up there. Here is one of mine - people that do not show up on time. If you can not show up at 6 pm then tell me to arrive at 6:30 instead, I do not want to arrive on time only to have to wait for you. And then when you arrive I have to sit down and listen to your silly excuses. :mad:
mian larki ke liya aadhe ghnata bh intejaar kar sakte ho kahe ka aashiq ho.. PS: pardon my assumptions

Guest dada_rocks

Oh God!i can feel the flood gates opening.... anyways the worst are- 1)People who try to jump the queue...specially the ones who try to give cute excuses fordoing so... 2)Rash drivers....
Why do we fight so much then :lmao: ... I when drive well rest assured every little traffic rule gets followed including two second stop time on stop signs even in completely deserted place as deserted as arizona's hinterland highways and am also a religious follower of queue sequence. :lmao:

Re: Is there anything that really pisses you ??? Oh wow love this topic! There are so many things that pisses me off! 1. I hate Desi's who act "American," we have those alot in my campus... 2. People eating inappropriately. 3. Religious hardcore people, especially those who say that if you dont believe in my religion, you will go to "hell." 4. Again, Desi people who act as if they own the college. 5. People pretend to look good. Just be yourself. 6. I hate girls with attitude. Sorry doesnt work for me ! I cant think of anything else, but these are the things that really does get into my nerves. :hmph:

Guest dada_rocks

Do you get pissed at any particular thing ?? some thing which may not be that bad , but somehow you seem to get really upset by it... I get really uncomfortable if people use their entire hands ( palms included) to eat and make all those sounds as they eat... gets on my nerve... i dunno y ... :shrug:
how can palm be involved in eating fingers I can understand..

Re: Is there anything that really pisses you ??? lists continued.. * Cigerette smoke * the common one -- People with "attitude" * Attention seekers/boasts * people losing temper and shouting.

mian larki ke liya aadhe ghnata bh intejaar kar sakte ho kahe ka aashiq ho.. PS: pardon my assumptions
Arre nahin bhai. Girls are late-lateef but guys are also kuch kam nahin and I hate arriving at scheduled time only to realize I am the first one. :mad: :mad: :mad: Waise a similar pet peeve of mine used to be when picking up people. This used to happen 3-4 years back when some newbie from India would come, and I was supposed to haul him to work and back since he didnt have a car. Okay I did not relish it but sometimes you have to do such things. But boss if I am picking you up atleast be ready and standing at your door na. It would make me sooo mad to reach their house, then sit in the driveway for freaking 5-10 minutes, used to really be a bad start to the day. If you want to be picked up then better be up and ready at your door on time. xxxx

Am i theonly one who likes cig smoke.....? :shrug:
O.o you LIKE cig smokes :doh: weird.. forget non-smokers.. even most of the smokers i know hate cig smoke how many cigs do u smoke a day? :lmao:

Arre nahin bhai. Girls are late-lateef but guys are also kuch kam nahin and I hate arriving at scheduled time only to realize I am the first one. :mad: :mad: :mad: Waise a similar pet peeve of mine used to be when picking up people. This used to happen 3-4 years back when some newbie from India would come, and I was supposed to haul him to work and back since he didnt have a car. Okay I did not relish it but sometimes you have to do such things. But boss if I am picking you up atleast be ready and standing at your door na. It would make me sooo mad to reach their house, then sit in the driveway for freaking 5-10 minutes, used to really be a bad start to the day. If you want to be picked up then better be up and ready at your door on time. xxxx
i used to get irritated.. by people being late and unpunctual, but not any longer, now i just shrug it off...

Am i theonly one who likes cig smoke.....? :shrug:
O.o you LIKE cig smokes :doh: weird.. forget non-smokers.. even most of the smokers i know hate cig smoke how many cigs do u smoke a day? :lmao:
Just once...took two long puffs and then....*Cough * cough* cough * Ok twice.....i also took a puff from a beedi that i found on the ground as a child (cheeee!) I just love the smell......no one in my family smokes...but if i see someone smoking at a party ...i generally go and make conversation with the chimney...and make sure they are comfortable smoking around me(it's fine...don't bother ..i don't mind atall...... :hic: )