This is epitome of yellow journalism

Guest dada_rocks

Guest dada_rocks

SO from day one media minions and psecs alike have been talking more about Modi less about guj police. Had this been norm in cases like this one might have not questioned the motive but they tend not to include the leaders of the pack on fake-enocunter roster who happen to be congress CMs (Desh mukh and Reddy). Anyway fair enough noboud iswtihout prejudice and hence the motive in repoorting world these days so these clowns are free to choose their reporting style whihc is undue politicisation of the issue. Now seeing that the clowns of englsih media and psecs are once again at their favourite game Modi is giving them back in their own langauge. Suddenly those who started this game find the politicisation not so desirable. Message is I will spin it the way u want and u must be a moot spectator and the moment u try anything in response we will acuse for politicising the matter. Who are these guys fooling not any sane person for sure. Anyway read the crap from outlook here http://outlookindia.com/full.asp?fodname=20070514&fname=Cover+Story+%28F%29&sid=5 The state of Gujarat may be showing up in some extremely unfavourable light over the extra-judicial killings, but it's not hard to see how Chief Minister Narendra Modi will pull off the 'we shall overcome' act. First, the state will do a hop, skip and jump operation to insulate Modi from the legal mess. Then politics will take over. In an election year, Modi needs no second reason to give the issue a communal tilt. State BJP sources reveal that an aggressive statewide campaign has already been planned depicting Sohrabuddin and others killed in post-2002 encounters as Islamic militants out to target a state run by Modi, the messiah-cum-protector of Hindu interests. There is no need to depict till date each and everyone had been in terrorist list i still remember the boruhaha over israt jehan klling and when her true identity came in picture well psecs just stopped talkign about it. Modi's earlier election issues had all turned damp squibs, the Narmada "injustice",Vadodara flare-up.... Yeah that's why he has all but wiped congress out in the recent pancayat elections even in place like godhara congressi are nowhere to be seen. get ur facts right at least. The idea is to put the Congress on the backfoot by portraying it as a party that panders to a minority community (and leans towards terrorism). Backfoot :lmao: as the recent elections have shown congress's feet are polio stricken in gujrata. question of backfoot frontfoot doesn't even arise here. For Modi, searching in vain for a big election issue before the coming December polls, this might be it. Another clownish words whihc seems to have lost contact with reality. Tube-light it's congress which shold be searching for an issue and because they are nowhere to be seen. On their behalf clowns like u have tried hard to make an issue out of thsi police case but as it stands table has kind of turned on you. Earlier plans had turned damp squibs. First, he had picked on the perceived injustice to Gujarat on the Narmada dam issue, even going on a 51-hour fast for it. But then the Manmohan Singh government diffused the matter. Next, Modi sat back and watched a small riot flare up in Vadodara over the demolition of a Sufi shrine. Again, he had to act after 48 hours when the UPA government put the army on alert. Modi had then reverted to the "injustice to Gujarat" strategy, but it wasn't catching steam. I wonder why he has been winning election left right and centre, btw he doesn't have booth-managers (read booth captureres ) unlike communazi govt so he must be doing sthg right. All that's changed now for he has a tailor-made issue. A dodgy Muslim character is shot down by one of his blue-eyed police officers. In Modi's world, it's not hard to figure out who is villain and who is hero. Even here, he may score points over the Congress with the Andhra Pradesh angle. For after all, the police of a Congress-ruled state had provided the logistic support for the arrest of Sohrabuddin and co. Not to mention AP and Maha are the leaders of the pack but that information is just an eyesore for scribes like u and needs to be ignored.

Re: This is epitome of yellow journalism Pathetic how the NATIONAL press is once again BEATING UP on Gujarat as if extra-judicial killings are not known in U.P., Bihar, A.P. Maharashtra, Kashmir...etc... All I can say is it is a nice diversion from the upcoming FIASCO in U.P. that Congress is about to "Encounter"... :hic:

Guest dada_rocks

Re: This is epitome of yellow journalism

Pathetic how the NATIONAL press is once again BEATING UP on Gujarat as if extra-judicial killings are not known in U.P., Bihar, A.P. Maharashtra, Kashmir...etc... All I can say is it is a nice diversion from the upcoming FIASCO in U.P. that Congress is about to "Encounter"... :hic:
http://www.ibnlive.com/news/india/05_2007/bihar-under-fire-for-fake-shootout-39885.html Bihar under fire for fake shoot-out..

So I suppose that coverage by the English media should now make you "enlightened" as to the "unbiasedness"? I mean here is what you started in an earlier post....
English media is whipping up the frenzy as if sthg beyond unthinkable has happened. The usual Modi resignation hanging etc etc call is there. BTW there is not even a whisper about Reddy saheb congress CM's trial by media. I mean come on at least pretend to be unbiassed in coverage. rant rant rant blah blah blah rant some more....
So DR are you ready to take back your words now or would you spin it again?? xxxx

Guest dada_rocks

So I suppose that coverage by the English media should now make you "enlightened" as to the "unbiasedness"? I mean here is what you started in an earlier post....
English media is whipping up the frenzy as if sthg beyond unthinkable has happened. The usual Modi resignation hanging etc etc call is there. BTW there is not even a whisper about Reddy saheb congress CM's trial by media. I mean come on at least pretend to be unbiassed in coverage. rant rant rant blah blah blah rant some more....
So DR are you ready to take back your words now or would you spin it again?? xxxx
You have to be blind to not see the difference. First of all this was reported in wake of Modi beat-fest otherwise the news is one year old. May be there are three Singhs involved hence communal painting could not be done thereby the low sensational value. Moreover I am yet to see some media minions calling for Nitish Kumar's head and having few psec hitmen online and having an opinion poll on India 360. This news has come in secton of also mentioned on ibn. It's nowhere to be found on front page or any page for that matter of TOI HT etc unlike Guj episode.

You have to be blind to not see the difference. First of all this was reported in wake of Modi beat-fest otherwise the news is one year old. May be there are three Singhs involved hence communal painting could not be done thereby the low sensational value. Moreover I am yet to see some media minions calling for Nitish Kumar's head and having few psec hitmen online and having an opinion poll on India 360. This news has come in secton of also mentioned on ibn. It's nowhere to be found on front page or any page for that matter of TOI HT etc unlike Guj episode.
And there comes the blind mentality of "I shall never admit I was wrong even though I have eggs over my face". Here is the simple deal mate. You suggested English media does not "highlight" such issues and are only intersted in making likes of Modi "scapegoats". And when proved otherwise you go bananas with a news is a year old yada yada. The moral thing would have been to admit yes the media, in this case CNN-IBN, has been unbiased when it comes to encounter killing. More so since both news, Gujrat and Bihar, have been covered within a month of each other. Then again morality and Hindutva frenzy zealots? Nah.... xxx

Guest dada_rocks

And there comes the blind mentality of "I shall never admit I was wrong even though I have eggs over my face".
Coming from you this is rich..
Here is the simple deal mate. You suggested English media does not "highlight" such issues and are only intersted in making likes of Modi "scapegoats". And when proved otherwise you go bananas with a news is a year old yada yada.
I will throw further light on what I mean. The cursory mention news piece is already off the front page of the only news portal which bothered to mention it. That has been replaced by this: http://www.ibnlive.com/news/india/05_2007/sohrabuddin-simmers-in-political-broth-39939.html Now parlaimentarian are frothing , once again i ask you where is the parity. Do find me the call for Nittish kumar's head and narco analysis. Whereas every day some video clip some news piece dons the front page of TOI HT etc etc regarding Modi.
The moral thing would have been to admit yes the media, in this case CNN-IBN, has been unbiased when it comes to encounter killing. More so since both news, Gujrat and Bihar, have been covered within a month of each other. Then again morality and Hindutva frenzy zealots? Nah....
Find me the partiy I will accept it. Ye khana-poorti se kaam nahin chalgea. I need following for next 15 days (1) At least one video depicintg how nitish kumar is vile creature (2) At least one news piece interviwgint this ro that involved with that caee (3) Siataram yechuri and ganag invited on talk shows asking for nitsh kumar;s head (4) teesta setalavad and other clwness invited and dremanding for nitsh kumar's arrest U want people to believe the above mentioned fortnight long nautanki and cursory posting of the news for couple of hours is same thign wel then more power to ur sense of judgement. I know better sorry

Guest dada_rocks

Re: This is epitome of yellow journalism Funniest part as per me in this episode is every tom dick and hary is crying Modi is taking political mileage; despite the fact the guy is yet to open his mouth on this matter. :lmao:

Find me the partiy I will accept it. Ye khana-poorti se kaam nahin chalgea. I need following for next 15 days (1) At least one video depicintg how nitish kumar is vile creature (2) At least one news piece interviwgint this ro that involved with that caee (3) Siataram yechuri and ganag invited on talk shows asking for nitsh kumar;s head (4) teesta setalavad and other clwness invited and dremanding for nitsh kumar's arrest U want people to believe the above mentioned fortnight long nautanki and cursory posting of the news for couple of hours is same thign wel then more power to ur sense of judgement. I know better sorry
That pretty much sums up your comprehension skills, or lack there of bade miyaan. Here is the thing you fail to understand. Bihar Govt, or Nitish Kumar, has not...I repeat NOT being taken to task by Institutions like Supreme Court. Again since you have been running away from the question that I had asked almost 10 times now - Which State Government has conceded in Supreme Court that it has killed Indian citizens? Hopefully this time either you will give the answer or admit that you can not find an answer but atleast make an acknowledgment. Contrary to what right wing Hindu zealots like you may like to believe India does not revolve around Gujrat. And if a state Government kills(be it Gujrat or Bihar)its citizens it should be hauled over coal like it is being done right now. CNN-IBN has covered both the states and your claims are nothing but hollow...which they always are anyways. So now name me the states, will you? xxx

Guest dada_rocks

That pretty much sums up your comprehension skills, or lack there of bade miyaan.
I am sure u will again run away but let me try anyway.
Here is the thing you fail to understand. Bihar Govt, or Nitish Kumar, has not...I repeat NOT being taken to task by Institutions like Supreme Court.
Wonder why ??? Isn't it convenient for islamic apologist like you so first u howl a govt obviously court will take notice then say since only this govt has been houled so their crime is bigger. Any sane person who has even slightest brain would ask who are the biggest culrpit viz a viz this genre of crime answer would be Maha and Ap then obvious wuestion would be how come they never come under SC scanner and he will be stumped. How come a realtively peaceful state. Again since you have been running away from the question that I had asked almost 10 times now - Which State Government has conceded in Supreme Court that it has killed Indian citizens? Hopefully this time either you will give the answer or admit that you can not find an answer but atleast make an acknowledgment.
Contrary to what right wing Hindu zealots like you may like to believe India does not revolve around Gujrat. And if a state Government kills(be it Gujrat or Bihar)its citizens it should be hauled over coal like it is being done right now. CNN-IBN has covered both the states and your claims are nothing but hollow...which they always are anyways.
I will kepe repeating I know islamisit like u have perfected the art of ignoring uncomfortable parts. But find me following things: (1) Call for Nitish kumar's head ( heck he has not botherd to even initiate the procedding against guilty cops but in ur book that means he is not guilty) (2) Find me idiots like tessta yechuri calling for nitish'a resignation at least (3) yeah ensitein they have covered, can u find that news piece anywhere now on front page of any english media. It's already gone. But guj is being reported as live cricket match. If they had sense of fairness Nitish kumar wud have bene pilloried by now for not bothering to register the case even. So now name me the states, will you? (1) Maharshtra (2) AP To start with

Re: This is epitome of yellow journalism So for the 11th time Hindu fanatic, where is the answer to the question. Which State Government(other than Gujarat) has conceded in Supreme Court that it has killed Indian citizens. Put up or shut up. To the point answer is appreciated. xxxx

Guest dada_rocks

So for the 11th time Hindu fanatic, where is the answer to the question. Which State Government(other than Gujarat) has conceded in Supreme Court that it has killed Indian citizens. Put up or shut up. To the point answer is appreciated. xxxx
Every state tubelight, every state go check the other thread. Jesus educated people cud be this dumb never knew.

Every state tubelight, every state go check the other thread.
Every state has conceded in Supreme Court that it has killed Indian citizens ? Are you that dumb, is your English comprehension skills that weak or are you deliberately ignoring the point ? Knowing what a wannabe-hindu zealot (i say wannabe because i am pretty sure you know very little about hinduism - just a blind follower with jilted ego & insecurities from what i can tell) you are, i can easily guess which one you are actually doing.

Every state tubelight, every state go check the other thread. Jesus educated people cud be this dumb never knew.
Hain? Every state in India has conceded in Supreme Court that they have killed Indian citizens? Boss we all know you are a Hindu fanatic but why do you have to show that you have become such a fanatic that you are more than willing to say things that are completely false and make you look like a Joker. So for the 12 th time now - Which State Government(other than Gujarat) has conceded in Supreme Court that it has killed Indian citizens. Read slowly this time and do enlighten us all. If possible with some links that explicitly goes like this.. Gujarat finally admits to SC: Yes, Kausar Bi has been killed, burnt http://www.indianexpress.com/story/29760.html xxxx

Guest dada_rocks

Hain? Every state in India has conceded in Supreme Court that they have killed Indian citizens? Boss we all know you are a Hindu fanatic but why do you have to show that you have become such a fanatic that you are more than willing to say things that are completely false and make you look like a Joker. So for the 12 th time now - Which State Government(other than Gujarat) has conceded in Supreme Court that it has killed Indian citizens. Read slowly this time and do enlighten us all. If possible with some links that explicitly goes like this.. Gujarat finally admits to SC: Yes, Kausar Bi has been killed, burnt http://www.indianexpress.com/story/29760.html xxxx
for the zillionth time tubelight every state at some point has lost custodial death case in court of law that mr pea-sized brain means acceptance of guilt .. now let me know which state u think is saint and i will show u ur liar face... Yeah i cud care less what islamists think about me.. I become concerned when my views start rhyming with that of theirs..

for the zillionth time tubelight every state at some point has lost custodial death case in court of law that mr pea-sized brain means acceptance of guilt .. now let me know which state u think is saint and i will show u ur liar face... Yeah i cud care less what islamists think about me.. I become concerned when my views start rhyming with that of theirs..
To cut your claptrap short you did not manage to come up with a single state. Else knowing your penchant of half arsed argument you would have submitted a thesis by now. Better luck next time. As for your views :lmao: :lmao: xxx

Guest dada_rocks

Losing a court case = Admission of guilt? :shrug:
Thethar log to kabhi admit nahin karenge but for all practical purposes that means they killed so and so person under custody. aage u are free to play scrabble over this obvious deduction

Re: This is epitome of yellow journalism I think transparency is required. While i am no fan of Narendra "Lunatic right wing pony" Modi, i do not feel that it is just to malign him in the travesty of justice that has occurred. Had the victim been any less guilty or any less of a thug, the outpouring would have been a lot more resounding. Yet, lets spare a thought for Modi. I repeat again, i hate the fracker, but i still dont think that he micromanages everyone and is involved in this incident. This incident was a failure of the law enforcement, both as an institution and how it has been failed to an extent by the judiciary. The law enforcement feels that the judiciary is often not accommodating of their methods and thus criminals walk free, hence they resort to extra judiciary and summary executions to rid the world of the goons. While i have mixed feelings about that, i do feel that this goon's wife deserved better. I can understand aggressive and vengeful cops wanting to vent their frustration, but they only trampled over this country's founding fathers in doing so. Nevertheless, this is the one time i feel Narendra Modi is not to blame and this again is not a gujurat issue, or a communal issue. this is indeed a law enforcement issue. if modi is playing the communal card, he is doing so to achieve what every politician wants, reelection. if karl rove can accuse a democrat incumbent for a constituency from kansas of being a pedophile since the later was famous for his charity work with orphanages, i think modi's tactics are just as contemporary and widespread. i think he makes an easy target and i feel that is why he is often attacked so much. while i personally still dont like him, i dont think he is to blame here. nevertheless, i feel the BJP still ought to distance itself from modi and the likes of shiv sena.

Guest dada_rocks

I think transparency is required. While i am no fan of Narendra "Lunatic right wing pony" Modi, i do not feel that it is just to malign him in the travesty of justice that has occurred. Had the victim been any less guilty or any less of a thug, the outpouring would have been a lot more resounding.
Everyone has right to consider anyoen lunatic. For me he remains the best administrator among politicians in the country and results corroborate my point. Besides I have posted the news piece from Bihar where three persons were finished in fake encounter and yes they are no extortionist or murderer they were jnot in the good book of one of Nitish Kumar's minsiter so as per you media should have been gone crazy over that incident. Nothing of that sort happened. dare I mention in their case police have even failed to register the case. Yes had there been consistency in reporting noone would have complained. Every little thing happening in Gujarat ends up that B#$%ch setalvad coming on ibnlive askign for Modi's resignation whereas the much bigger number of fake encounters happenign in the state where this b$%^&ch rsesides doesn't seem to catch her attention. English media is playing footsy characters like that. If this si not yellow journalism god knows what is