Sushi Lovers

Rajiv

Any Sushi Lovers out here I never liked it before, coz I really didn't know what to get But recently I have acquired taste for it, thanx to a good eatery I love Makki ( Tuna and Salmon ) Spicy Tuna California Rolls ( With Cucumber ) B.C Roll ( Salmon Skin ) Salmon Sashimi Unagi ( Eel Roll ) .and offcourse Sushi itself

Re: Sushi Lovers I just like the veggie sushi's I've tried the actual sushi.. liked it too.. but the moment i found out that i just ate raw fish.. lets just say.. felt weird.. love the veggie ones tho.. and the orange ginger that they give with it oh, and I have played a lot of pranks on people using wasabi :lmao:

Re: Sushi Lovers LOL for a second i thought you meant Sushi as in sushmita sen... and i came running to the thread with my jaw on the floor and droll all over... For a vegan, the only sushi i have had is with textured tofu and it was ok... i like the sea weed in which they wrap the rice and tofu... i like its marginally bitter, leafy texture and taste.

Re: Sushi Lovers

sushi = veggie too? not fond of such stuff as m veg.. won't mind trying it though, if i get to know its totally veg.. till now i have just played prank callz only, asking ppl "u got Sushi Pizza"
no brother its not fish meat... but there are some sushi bars out there that serve textured tofu (tastes like fish but is made from soybean extract). I know that Benihana is one such place.

Guest dada_rocks

Re: Sushi Lovers I will eat anything if served with wasabi sauce so no doubt a sushi lover for sure..

Re: Sushi Lovers

Any Sushi Lovers out here I never liked it before, coz I really didn't know what to get But recently I have acquired taste for it, thanx to a good eatery I love Makki ( Tuna and Salmon ) Spicy Tuna California Rolls ( With Cucumber ) B.C Roll ( Salmon Skin ) Salmon Sashimi Unagi ( Eel Roll ) .and offcourse Sushi itself
add "spider roll" to your list. Ok, to all those folks who arent familiar, it doesnt contain spiders in it. It has soft shell crab meat instead.

Re: Sushi Lovers Mmmm..sushi I never had Sushi before i moved to Vancouver and at first i was just like Rads...'eww..raw fish'..even for a Bong (and you guys should know how much of a fish-lover Bongs tend to be) it was gross. But it grew on me slowly and now i love it. My favourites : Spicy tuna, Salmon Salmon roe Chopped scallops Unagi (that is the smoked eel that is just heavenly!) California rolls Sashimi is pretty awesome too i find.