Woman and her brother face trial over incest

Cricketics

Re: Woman and her brother face trial over incest

What two consenting adults do is their private business.
Are you serious? That's the general attitude that's allowed homos to gain the rights they have today. At this rate, every sexual perversion will be renamed as a "sexual orientation", and soon, even discriminating against paedophiles will be illegal...

Guest dada_rocks

Re: Woman and her brother face trial over incest Oke for those who revolt can u figure out a way as per abrahamic religion where u and I could be here without incesst being involved at some point in time. How the hell grand-kids of adam and eve came on earth Either Adam did it with his daughter ( I am not sure whether he had any) Or Adam's son did it with either his sister or mother. Sexual perversion ka to pata nahin hamen par if this sort of thing happens once in a blue moon not generation after generation then even the propbabaility of genetic deformity is virtually non-existant.

Think of the child. Did it consent to being born into a lifetime of taunting, disgust, and perversion?...
^ I think such couples should not have a child for the reasons you mentioned as well as the potential medical problems.

What two consenting adults do is their private business.
Are you serious? That's the general attitude that's allowed homos to gain the rights they have today. At this rate, every sexual perversion will be renamed as a "sexual orientation", and soon, even discriminating against paedophiles will be illegal...
Yes I am serious. I have zero problem with "homos". You seem to have it in for "homos".
Think of the child. Did it consent to being born into a lifetime of taunting, disgust, and perversion?...
Same logic can be applied to everything.... Say a kid born in a Sikh family....did the child consent to lifetime of taunting for his turban?
At this rate, every sexual perversion will be renamed as a "sexual orientation",
As long as it involves consenting adults then what the f@k is the problem?

Anyway same logic can be applied to everything.... Say a kid born in a Sikh family....did the child consent to lifetime of taunting for his turban?
He could get rid of it and even leave the Religion, it's just a state of mind, but their kid won't be able to get away from what is a disgusting FACT...

He could get rid of it and even leave the Religion, it's just a state of mind, but their kid won't be able to get away from what is a disgusting FACT...
He could move to a different area where no one knows him :hic:
He could get rid of it and even leave the Religion, it's just a state of mind
The disgust you feel for these couple is also nothing more than JUST a "state of mind" :hic: You and righteous folks choose to find it so disgusting. Just because he was born to two consenting adults does not make the child a monster or mass rapist.

Re: Woman and her brother face trial over incest I am not a doctor and am not sure if this is a myth, but from what I have heard closely related couples have a very high probability of producing deformed/handicapped kids. If this is true, such acts should be prevented purely on a biological basis. If not, its just a state of mind, just like the taboo associated with being a homosexual and its entirely upto the couple to do whatever the hell they want! :shrug:

Re: Woman and her brother face trial over incest ewwwwwwww! What can you say?....they are both adults...a little weird and disturbed i guess but adults nevertheless....... :shrug: >>>>have a very high probability of producing deformed/handicapped kids. If this is true, such acts should be prevented purely on a biological basis. That is a very dangereous line of thinking.What about people with genetic diseases,people with disabilities ,obese people and people who are physically not very appealing?

>>>>have a very high probability of producing deformed/handicapped kids. If this is true, such acts should be prevented purely on a biological basis. That is a very dangereous line of thinking.What about people with genetic diseases, people with disabilities ,obese people and people who are physically not very appealing?
I am not saying people who belong to any of the groups that you have mentioned should be prevented from having kids. An obese person having an obese kid, or a handicapped person having a handicapped kid, or a physically unattractive person having a unattractive kid are possible but unlikely/random scenarios. Also obese and unattractive are subjective opinions which vary from person to person. But if a sure shot recipe for deformities like babies born out of incest can be prevented then it should be IMO. Once again, I am not certain if this "deformities from incest" theory is a myth or a fact. :shrug: Nevertheless, it is something to be "ewwwwwww"-ed about :hic:

I am not a doctor and am not sure if this is a myth' date=' but from what I have heard closely related couples have a very high probability of producing deformed/handicapped kids. If this is true, such acts should be prevented purely on a biological basis. If not, its just a state of mind, just like the taboo associated with being a homosexual and its entirely upto the couple to do whatever the hell they want! :shrug:[/quote']Not a myth. Genes deteriorate after inbreeding, but not sure if obvious deformities will immediately show up. This is disgusting genetically and socially.

Re: Woman and her brother face trial over incest What two adults are doing behind closed doors is none of our business. However, i think there should be one rule applied to incestuous relationships: you get yourself fixed. Period. Its a proven fact that incestuous relations producing kids have a far higher rate of deformities (mental and physical). So while two adults are free to do what they want behind closed doors, if you wanna hump your mom/father/sis/bro/uncle/aunt/cousin etc, you should go get a vasectomy or hysterectomy.

Guest dada_rocks

Its a proven fact that incestuous relations producing kids have a far higher rate of deformities (mental and physical)
Only if it happens generations after generations otherwise there is hardly any difference in probability of potential deformities

Only if it happens generations after generations otherwise there is hardly any difference in probability of potential deformities
False. Why do you always try to talk about shyte you don't know ?

Guest dada_rocks

False. Why do you always try to talk about ***** you don't know ?
go google idiot not everything is communazi war