The Illuminati

Zooter

You know, after watching 'The Money Masters' (download the torrent ... it'll change your life) and researching a few things on the internet including this interview: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5420753830426590918&q=aaron+russo I've never been more scared about our financial future (the entire world's I mean) and never been as lucid about the events of 9/11 as I am now. Anyone seen 'The Money Masters' or 'America Freedom to Fascism?' btw ... I AM NOT ONE OF David Icke conspiracy theory nuts who claim shape shifting space aliens have secretly taken over the world. I am getting into this stuff pretty ardently now though. If you really want a mind-fcuk, go to youtube.com and do a search for: jfkii ... and enjoy! :hic: :hic:

Re: The Illuminati utter, sweet hogwash. do not start subscribing to this nonsense. while there are vested interests in all sorts of events, and a number of organizations have benefited from the aftermath of the september 11 2001 attacks; in particular benefited from the policy adopted thereafter... thats pretty much where the road ends. this whole concept of the Illuminati is such a serious piece of crap peddled by idiots and conspiracy theorists that its freaking unbelievable. let our friends at pakpassion worry about such nonsense, i can assure you, they will take this up with salt and pepper.

Re: The Illuminati There is fair bit of truth in the video. Sh*t happens and the men/women in power abuse it all the time. Honest men in power is far and few whether you talk of GWB or a dictator. They all abuse power and it is a human tendency to do so. Why look at people that are ruling countries, we all know how one of the message board we were on was manipulated and abused on a daily basis by people in power. If you do look at the trend you will be surprised. Now we have gone back about 20 centuries where the men in power take over the smaller lands (read Iraq, Afgan). That without declaring war or not following any kind of procedure prior war. In fact the civilization has gone way barbaric from which ever angle you look at, whether political or religion. The men in power convince their clones and other people that are in power to back them. That's all they need, no one hears the weak. Unfortunately I don't see mankind getting any better. Thanks but no thanks to the few that enjoy extreme power, the world is going to the dogs. :shrug:

Re: The Illuminati

Unfortunately I don't see mankind getting any better.
Aye. Was having a convo with my ex-girlfriend the other day on it and how this is the principal reason i don't want kids (ie, why bring kids into such a messed up world ?). An idea worth exploring i think.

Re: The Illuminati THX, I used to be like you. And in fact, I don't subscribe to the nonsense out there. But, there is something going on that is never talked about by the public. No one knows that the Federal Reserve bank is a private corporation. No one knows that the bill to give it the powers to issue money (as opposed to the government issue of it) was passed with the votes of only 3 U.S. senators on December 23rd!!! 1917 (or 1913). Rockefeller Sr. has BEEN ON RECORD thanking Time Magazine, the Washington Post, etc. for not covering the private bankers' plan on privatizing world banking. Anyway, I don't want to digress. Just google video 'The Money Masters.' It is not a nutty conspiracy theory waste of time ... it's an excellent documentary. I don't know the full events of 9/11, but look at this brief video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iS2rlAoKiy4 ... don't make judgements just yet, ... just watch that brief video.

Re: The Illuminati Yeah, I'm slow. I just passively believed everything I saw in the news. The argument that explosives (along with the planes crashing) brought down the Twin Towers in a controlled demolition was just a bit too much for me. But that Pentagon thing!!!!! A 757 supposedly flies into a building and leaves only a 16-foot diameter hole with the windows immediately adjacently to the hole INTACT!!! And there is no damage from the engines! (There outta to be 2 more holes). And the lawn is not dirtied one bit! The wings did no damage! And the plane (except for small pieces) just disappeared?!?!? -- the wings and engines and fuselage !!!! :eek: I'm now starting to believe The Illuminati were behing 9/11.

Re: The Illuminati I think the truth is somewhere in the middle. I do think that majority of people in the world are innocently dumb simpletons. I was watching CNN earlier and following Pope's visit to Brazil. The ease with which people buy into religious leaders or leaders in general is pathetic. Incase you have not seen it Zooter- Full movie AMERICA: FREEDOM TO FASCISM http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zsZO6G7dfpI