My Commonwealth Games Diary.

Sir john

^ Be sure to check the last few pages too' date=' they've been recently updated with some good pictures too ---- The first few and the last few, all the middle pages are just articles.[/quote'] Yes I am checking. There are more articles and less photos. And most of the photos are of low resolution. I need around 2000 pixels resolution photos for my theme and I need around 10 good photos HQ photos. Still searching though it seems it will be hard finding them. I am quite surprised as to how so less photos are there this time. I am still scrubbing the net for HQ photos but am running a bit out of luck. Will keep on trying. The best photos I can find are in facebook but fb resizes the photos. I dont see any option to download/view the facebook photos in full size. Also searched on flickr. Maybe will need some more head scratching to find even the 10 photos. :nervous:
Also Viru' date=' that forum is a good place to see how progress in major cities is coming along in terms of infrastructure, projects, upcoming work etc. They have dedicated sections for each of the cities.[/quote'] Yes I know about skyscrapercity .. infact I had shared it here in ICF around a year ago I suppose and told about the forum... I just there often but I am not that regular .. awesome forum there too :)

Yes I am checking. There are more articles and less photos. And most of the photos are of low resolution. I need around 2000 pixels resolution photos for my theme and I need around 10 good photos HQ photos. Still searching though it seems it will be hard finding them. I am quite surprised as to how so less photos are there this time. I am still scrubbing the net for HQ photos but am running a bit out of luck. Will keep on trying. The best photos I can find are in facebook but fb resizes the photos. I dont see any option to download/view the facebook photos in full size. Also searched on flickr. Maybe will need some more head scratching to find even the 10 photos. :nervous:
If you like those pictures, I can download them and resize them for you.

If you like those pictures' date=' I can download them and resize them for you.[/quote'] Hi sree, can you resize without breaking the pixels. Those photos would need to be almost doubled or tripled in size to reach 1920 pixels width which I use. I am not sure if they would retain the high quality after expanding that much.

Hi sree' date=' can you resize without breaking the pixels. Those photos would need to be almost doubled or tripled in size to reach 1920 pixels width which I use. I am not sure if they would retain the high quality after expanding that much.[/quote'] I will try my best. Will send you a sample, will take it from there.

Wow SJ ! this should be interesting :yes: :two_thumbs_up:

Good luck SJ... looking forward to your updates. Take Aaku with you....she can atleast tell us about the quality of food in the "food court". :winky:
I wishhhh !! Per meri aaankhon ney hi chakh liya and food court is a HITTT :--D